This is my first post on Wise She and Iâ€™m super excited. There are so many products that I want to review about but Anamika asked me to go ahead with this one first. Like all of you, even Iâ€™m addicted to this blog now and canâ€™t go a day without checking it. Thank you Anamika for starting this and also for letting me write for you.
Wise She has made me a make-up fanatic. My obsession for make-up is just four months old, however I have always been a hair care products fan. Wondering WHY? Well, the following will explain this. Iâ€™m born with naturally wavy hair, very coarse and not so smooth in texture. Iâ€™ve beared the pain of frizz and fly aways from my childhood and as far as I know they are oily too. Totally unmanageable hair typo is what my hair belong to So four years ago I decided to straighten my hair and thatâ€™s when my hair dresser recommended Lâ€™Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control Plus Smoothing Serum to me which works miracles on my hair.
Lâ€™Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control Plus Smoothing Serum Claims:-
â€œGives up to 24-hour anti-frizz protection, softness and natural-looking shine to any style. Best for thick, frizzy, way or difficult to manage hair. â€
How to use Â Hair Serum:-
Rub a few pumps between hands and work through the lengths of towel-dried hair. Blow-dry smooth or leave to dry naturally.
Tips from Pros : Always apply with hands to mid-lengths and ends of hair; serum applied too close to roots can create an oily look.
- Hold : 1 â€“ Very light.
- Price : 525 INR for 50 ml
- Availability : Any Lâ€™Oreal salon.
My Experience with L’oreal Professional Tecni Art Liss Control Plus Smoothing Serum
I so so so so love this product. It totally works for me. Though, initially I did not notice any difference in my hair as they were chemically straightened and in control. I used to use this only to help me detangle my hair after wash and to add a bit more shine. As time passed, my natural wavy, frizzy and unmanageable tresses grew for about three â€“ four inches, this serum started casting its spell on me and I have never looked back since then.
The consistency of serum is perfect and glides on easily on damp or towel-dried hair. It neither weighed downs my hair and nor makes it sticky. Infact, I have received compliments of having super shine in my hair, the times Iâ€™ve not washed my hair for 5 days of summer. However, going overboard with anything is bad and with this, ones hair might look very oily and sticky, so ladies always use an appropriate amount of serum depending on your length and density. Also, always remember to use it on towel dried or damp hair only for best results. I love its packaging as it comes in a very cute see through bottle with a pump dispenser which can be locked when not in use. Dispenser actually pumps out at once only the amount that is needed for my (not too thick) shoulder length hair. It also has very pleasing smell but it lingers on for about 6-8 hours only.
After chemically straightening my hair for 3 times, they have become little dry so now I only straighten them with my Philips Flat Iron and use this serum as a heat protector also. It indeed helps in giving a neat finish while straightening. All in all its a great a product from Lâ€™Orealand I have finished 4 bottles and on 5th now.
What I like about Lâ€™Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control Plus Smoothing Serum:-
- Totally lives upto its claims â€“ controls frizz and fly-aways like no other product iâ€™ve known.
- De-tangles hair which lessens hair fall.
- Hair looks naturally shiny and feels heavenly soft and smooth. I keep touching my hair again and again.
- Very pleasing fragrance. I also keep smelling them 😛
- Travel friendly packaging as it comes in a pump dispenser which can be locked.
- Itâ€™s very light and never weighed down my hair.
- Perfect consistency â€“ neither too runny nor too thick.
- Doesnâ€™t make hair oily and sticky.
- Gives a look of healthy looking hair.
- Can be used as heat protector also.
- Little goes long. One bottle can easily go for about 8-10 months.
What I donâ€™t like about Lâ€™Oreal Professionnel Tecni Art Liss Control Plus Smoothing Serum:-
- There is actually nothing that I adamantly dislike about this serum. Yet :
- Â Ofcourse the price as it is little expensive.
- Available only in Lâ€™Oreal salons. I wish they were available in super markets too.
Will I re-purchase it : Yes, remember I mentioned Iâ€™ve already purchased my 5th bottle.
Recommendation : Yes, its a must try product for all the ladies with frizzy, unruly, unmanageable hair.
Ratings : 5/5 :-*
You might like reading these also:-
- Morphy Richards Hair Dryer Review
- Hair Curling Iron Rod Suggestions
- Vega Hair Care Premium Straightening Brush H1-SB Review
- Matrix Biolage Hydra Therapie Hydra-creme Intense Moisture Masque Review
- Hair straightening treatment
- Top 5 Best Shampoos For Dry And Damaged Hair
- Best Shampoo For Dry Hair
- Rowenta Styling Curling Iron Review
- How To Style And Manage Curly Hair