First of all let me tell you, I am a shampoo hoarder:PÂ I have at least 3-4 brands of shampoo at a time. I got my hair rebonded a few months back and this shampoo was recommended by my beautician Â to maintain my rebonded hair.
About L’oreal Professional Â X-Tenso Shampoo:-
Loreal Professional X-tenso Care Straight Shampoo
- Nutrireconstructor shampoo
Anti-breakage and anti-dryness gently cleans hair straightened hair, respecting the integrity of the fiber, to optimize the result of straightening.
X-Tenso Care treatment is a technological revolution of the merger of two technologies:Â Incell and Pro-Keratine.
Has internal action within the fiber, populating the fragile areas and promoting their repairs. Develops the cohesion of the cuticle and protects the interior of the fiber.
External action has the cuticles of the hair fiber fixing. Their amino acids of behavior of â€œCationsâ€Â interact with the negative charges, characteristics of a damaged hair.
The hair is as rebuilt, deeply nourished and with controlled volume.
How to use L’oreal Professional Â X-Tenso Shampoo:-
Distribute on wet hair, massage and emulsify. Rinse carefully. Repeat the application if necessary. Then apply the conditioner and/or mask the same line X-Tenso Care.
- Ingredients :Â Aqua / Water, Sodium LaurethSulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, sodium Benzoate, HydroxypropyltrimoniumHydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Sodium Hydroxide, Arginne, Polyquaternium-10, Salicylic Acid, Limonene, Lanalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, 2-oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Carbomer, Serine, ButylphenylMethylpropional, Citronellol, EuterpeOleracea Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Gautamicc Acid, Hexlene Glycol, HexilCinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance C47746/1
- Price –Rs 499 for 230 ml
My experience with L’oreal Professional Â X-Tenso Shampoo:-
This shampoo claims to replenish keratin in our hair which our hair needs to repair damaged follicles. It comes in a flip top bottle with nice flowing consistency that makes it convenient to use. I could totally see its effect on my hair after using it for the first time. There was visible improvement in texture. It makes my hair smoother, shinier, tangle free and well moisturised. My hair smell wonderful after using this and a little amount of it goes a long way.I also noticed there was reduction in my hair fall after using it for a couple of weeks. The only thing I can complain about is that it does not take care of my dandruff problem for which I have to use a separate shampoo once a week.
Pros:Loreal Professionals X-Tenso Shampoo –
- Improves hair texture
- Reduces frizz and makes hair look healthy
- Makes hair well moisturised and tangle free
- Smells good
- Lathers up well
- Helps in maintaining rebonding effects
Cons:Loreal Professionals X-Tenso Shampoo :-
- Available in Limited salons only
- Has a long list of chemicals present
- Expensive but its quality makes up for it
I totally in love this shampoo right now. You must try this shampoo if you want to frizz-free, smoother and shinier hair:)
Have you tried L’oral Professional X-Tenso Shampoo ?
You might like reading these also:-
- OPI Nail Lacquer Winner!
- Mini Body shop And Lâ€™Occitane haul
- Estee Lauderâ€™s New Pure Color Intense Kajal Eye Crayon
- Sleek Palette Swatches & Reviews
- Lâ€™oreal UV Perfect Dermo Expertise Anti Dullness
- Lakme Lip Love Lipstick in Rose Kissed Review and Swatches
- Hip Hop Kiwi Face Scrub Review
- OOTD For A tTrip To The Mall