If you look at the stick you can easily see I have completed almost half of the stick .
How I use it-I apply it like a liquid foundation only and then blend it with my fingers if in hurry or with a brush if have some time with me.Apply generously on my under eye area , corner of my eyes and below the chin too.Blend it and my foundation is done. I don’t even put any compact or any powder to set it upÂ and it never look cakey on me.
This foundation is available in three shades since 3-4 years and I find almost all shadesÂ alike.I used Sand Beige Chamos (336) which is a medium one.There is a shade darker and shade lighter too available if I am not wrong.
What I like aboutÂ L’Oreal Quickstick Balancing Foundation:-
1.It gives a natural coverage of a liquid foundation, precision of a concealer and finish of a powder.
2.It is Non-drying
3.Pretty pretty quick and cover up my oily areas easily.It works in winter too when my skin turns dry.
4.It is a easy quick fix.
5.I can wear it every day.
6.Contains SPF-14 too and doesn’t break me out.
7.No fragrance and dermatologist tested.
8.It works well as a eye primer too.I apply a little baby powder and then this foundation .
9. It doesn’t give me anyÂ cakey or heavy feeling on my face.
It is just one swipe and you can see it is creamy but oily free.
I didn’t even take one minute to blend it
What I do not like aboutÂ L’Oreal Quickstick Balancing Foundation:-
It is little expensive to use it on every day bases and one stick gets completed with in 3-4 months if I use it on every day basis.
Lust it, love it or like it-I completely lust it 😀
You might like reading these also:-
- Bourjois Clubbing Eye Liner 86 Bronze Dance Floor Review & Swatches
- 8 Ways to Get Rid of Dry Cuticles
- DIY â€“ 2 recipes of Plumping lips Using Cinnamon
- Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Review
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick 170 Alarm Review & Swatches
- 15 Women Who Has The Most Beautiful Eyes In The World
- Forest Essentials Tejasvi Night Emulsion Review
- 5 Beautiful E.L.F. Blush Reviews
- Easy and Affordable DIY Multani Mitti Masks For Skin Blemishes