Matches your skin tone and texture precisely with Pearl Shade Enhancer pigments for a perfect, flawless coverage.
8 hour wear with mattifying finish gives a fresh and shine-free effect for a smooth and natural, nude look.
- Price: INR 1095/-
- Quantity: 9 gms
Is there any woman in this world who doesn’t want a complexion that is smooth with a natural finish and seamless coverage?Â What a blessing to have skin like that.Â For those of us who do not have such skin not to worry, cause this is where Loreal’s True Match Super-Blendable Two-Way Powder Foundation comes in.Â It is available in 5 shades in IndiaÂ to suit asian skin tones.
With just one application, this powder foundation mattifies, illuminates and conceals all imperfections making your skin look natural with no mask- effect for up to 8 hours and comes with special â€˜shade enhancerâ€™ pearl pigments, which matches your skin tone and texture for a perfect and flawless coverage. What makes this product unique is the fact that you can use it as a dry press powder, or wet the sponge and use the cake as a foundation.
My mom sent me somethings that she was not using at her salon I guess.Â Some big bottles of Tresseme Shampoo and conditioner, Loreals Super Liner 24H and Loreals Super liner felt.Â So I was lucky to get my hands on some good products, try them out and review them for you guys.
This product is enriched with Vitamin C formula, helps to enhance whitening effect and gives firmness to the skin.Â The two- way cake comes with SPF20/PA++ to protect the fairness and radiance of the skin from the harmful UV rays.Â The Opti-match technology used in the product helps calibration with skin tone, giving your skin the perfect coverage and the Hyaluronique acid helps maintain the moisture level of skin.
This packaging of the compact is really lovely.Â It looks like a little clutch and in it you will find aÂ mirror, powder/foundation and a sponge applicator.Â The packaging is very sleek which makes it handy to carry around.Â It will fit into the smallest of smallest clutches as well.Â I am presuming if you are carrying a clutch then you are going some place fancy.Â This is then the best thing to carry around so that you look flawless throughout.
Can you see the swatched part in the picture above?Â I have circled it.Â The circled area is luminous and the part to the left is dark and dull.Â As far as I am concerned, when I applied it as a powder dry, though the product felt light on my skin and gave good coverage with one application and that too with my fingers, the worst thing was that it highlighted my pores terribly.Â When I used the product wet it gave me an even better finish andÂ it did not highlight my pores.Â It was the kind of finish that I should have had on my wedding day I think.
So I have finally decided that applying it with aÂ wet sponge works best for me.Â It gives a smooth and silky feel, look and touch after application.Â It is good that it has SPF so I don’t have to use sunscreen underneath cause I often forget to.Â Otherwise it suits me real nice and I am glad that the colour mum sent me matched perfectly.
What I like about Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Two-Way Powder Foundation:-
- Good product from a reputed and International company
- The packaging is like a little clutch.Â Super stylish.Â Love it
- Contains a mirror
- Controls shine well.Â I have normal to combination skin
- Neat and flawless coverage
- Has SPF 20
- Very convinient to use n fit anywhere
- Goes on beautifully when used wet too.
- Gives heavier coverage when worn wet but does not weigh down the skin
- Easily available at Loreal outlets all over the country and online
What I don’t like about Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Two-Way Powder Foundation:-
- The sponge applicator.Â Gets stained and looks yucky.Â I will have to keep getting new ones.
- My eco-tools Kabuki doesn’t pick up enough dry product at one go.
- Powder highlights my pores terribly
Have you used Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Two-Way Powder Foundation?
You may also enjoy reading:
- L’oreal true match blush pink marshmallow Info and swatches
- L’oreal true match superblendable blush rose wood swatches
- Loreal Paris true match super blendable concealer review
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation Review
- Oriflame Oxygen Boost Foundation Review and Swatch
- Lakme Absolute White Intense Wet & Dry Compact Golden Medium Review
- Lotus Herbals Natural Blend Swift Makeup All Four-In-One Review
- Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Review
- MAC 190 Foundation Brush Review