L’oreal Paris UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA UVB protector SPF 50 Review(Sun protection Review )
- What SPF 50 Sunscreen claims: – Against brown spots, skin darkening , pre mature skin ageing (For all skin types)
- Size: 30 ml
- Price:Â Rs. 400/- (approx. donâ€™t remember exactly. )
- Ingredients: Sadlybig company like L’oreal has not mentioned in any ingredient details on the product
How to use sunscreen â€“ Use a small amount and massage like any other cream. Could be used as a daily make up base
My experience with L’oreal SPF Sun Protection
I have oily skin so sunscreen scare the hell out of me. Iâ€™ve tried so many of them and never been satisfied with any. Â This changed my view about sunscreens. It doesn’t make me feel greasy and I find it affective too.
Pea size of the sunscreen is more than enough.
What I liked about L’oreal UV perfect long lsting UVA/UVB Protector SPF 50
- A drop is more than enough for whole face.
- It gives a slight glow to the face.
- Spf 50, so provides right kind of protection to my skin.
- Has options like for even complexion, transparent, and purple tint.
- Gets absorbed quickly
- No white cast.
What I do not like about L’oreal UV Perfect Long Lasting UVA UVB protector SPF 50
- Gets little oily for sometime but after few minutes the oiliness disappears
- Product ingredients have not been mentioned
Verdict: I like it quite a lot and it seemed value for money. So would buy it for face in the future. And as I donâ€™t have a money tree in my garden so will stick to a cheaper alternative for hands :snicker:
You might like these sunscreen reviews as well:-