When I went to repurchase Nivea under eye cream for my husband, I was shocked to find it out of stock. . My Husband asked me to look for some other alternative and I immediately Â thought of Clinique under eye cream. I came across L’oreal White Perfect double eye zone brightener and Â experience goes like this.
- Price: 71 Saudi Riyals for 15 ml (Rs.1030 approximately)
My Experience with Lâ€™oreal White Perfect double eye zone brightener:
It comes in an off white tube with blue cap. When I open the cap, I find two pumps with small vents; blue pump has anti-dark circle gel and the off white pump has brightening cream. The colored pumps make it easy to identify the gel and cream thus making it very much user friendly. Initially I thought the vents are very small and doubted whether it would emit the product perfectly. But I was very much excited to find out that it lets out the perfect quantity of the product which is very well enough for the application. One single pump is more than enough for application in one under eye area.
The gel is blue in color and the brightening cream is off white in color. Both are quite thick in consistency but spreads very easily. It takes some time for both the gel and the cream to get completely absorbed into the skin. But as soon as applied it makes the under eye area really velvety smooth. You would definitely feel like touching it again and again.
Nowadays my Â husband too Â has developed a very dedicated under eye skin care regimen. He never forgets to apply the under eye cream before going to bed. Nivea under eye cream has already reduced his dark circles to 40%. This has helped him Â much more; say about another 45% reduction in just 6-7 weeks. His dark circles are not that much visible now unless seen very close.
He likes this cream more to Nivea as this comes in a tube and the results are much faster. But he still looks for his favorite Nivea under eye cream whenever we visit super markets and they are still out of stock.
I had hopes that this would work but never thought this would do wonders. I am happy that I am able to suggest a good product again.
What I like about Lâ€™oreal White Perfect double eye zone brightener:-
- Mild scent
- Quicker and permanent results
- User and travel friendly packaging
- Trusted brand
What I donâ€™t like about Lâ€™oreal White Perfect double eye zone brightener:-
- Loads of chemicals (I donâ€™t think this is a major CON as long as it works)
- Not sure about its availability in India
My Rating: 5/5
Final Verdict: I would repurchase this for sure and highly recommend to everyone with dark circles. But God forbid Â if this too goes out of stock I would consider buying Clinique under eye product.. 😉
Have you tried Lâ€™oreal White Perfect double eye zone brightener?
You might like reading these also:-
- 50 LUSH Products Review
- M.A.C Introduces Mineralize Lipstick In India
- How To Look Fresh In Summers
- AvÃ¨ne Very High Protection Spray 50+ For Sensitive Skin Review
- Springtime Fashion Accessories: Neckpieces Are Still Fad
- MUA Kiss Proof Lip Stain Fabulicious Review & Swatches
- Check Your Skin Undertone .5 Simple Tests.
- Olay Total Effects Day Cream With Touch Of Foundation Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Professional expert Absolute Repair Masque with Neofibrine Review
- Figs And Rouge Aloe And Mint Lip, Face, Hand And Body Balm Review
- Coastal Scents 28 Neutral Palette Review & Swatches
- Fruit Based Face mask Suggestions
- MAC Plumage Eyeshadow Review & Swatches