After receiving so much love and good response to my previous lâ€™ornell nail polish review here I am reviewing the other color I bought recently plzz have a look.
Crackle or shatter nail polishes are a new type ofÂ nail polishÂ that splits and cracks as it dries to reveal the nail polish color underneath. Crackle nail polishes work the way a traditional nail polish isnâ€™t supposed to. A traditional nail polish is supposed to dry slowly and uniformly across the nail in a smooth, even application. Crackle nail polishes have added a special solvent called ethanol alcohol that allows the polish to dry quickly and unevenly..
- Price:Â INR 415
- Quantity: 15 ml each contain 3 nail paints
- Self Life:Â 2 years from date of manufacture
It contain three nail paints base coat, crack color, top protection coat..
HOW TO GO ABOUT USING CRACKLING NAIL PAINT
a. Base Coat: apply the white base on fresh clean nail and allow to dry partly.
b. Crackle Color: simply paint crackle color evenly and let it dry the amazing random crackle will appear on the nail 🙂
c. Top Protection Coat: apply top coat after the crackle color coat gets dry
You might like reading these also:-
- Newspaper Nail Art Trial – Thanks Tanveer
- Nail Art In Tricolour With Blue,Yellow & Black – Nail Art Tutorial
- Womsee Colours Of Joy Life’s Peach 610 Nail Paint Review & NOTD
- Womsee Colours of Joy Candy Nail Paint Review & Swatches
- Avon Nail Paint Electric Green and Inky Blue Review & Swatches
- Faces Nail Enamel Golden Red Purple18 Review & NOTD
- Faces Cosmetics Nail Enamel Rose Taupe 07 Review & Swatches
- Simple Nail Art Designs For Beginners
- My Nail Art Tools & Accessory Haul
- Checkered Nail Art Designs Tutorial
- How To Increase Nail Growth