It’s feel great to get back bit of my curves and I have been shopping like crazy. It’s like I dropped by on a site and end up buying each of everything . Be it bags, dresses or footwear I feel like buying it all. This is what happened when Â I landed on ‘Done by None’.
I gained 15kgs during my pregnancy and I am a PCOD patient so my hormones keep on dancing and my weight refuses to budge. After going through the C section I thought this is it. Now this weight is going to be with meÂ throughoutÂ my life. Thing is with diligence and determination anything is possible. With in an year I have lost 14 kgs of weight and now I am determined to lose more. I feel if I lose 7-8 kgs more I will feel much lighter and better and ofcourse fitter.
Coming to the dresses, 4-5 months back I completely stopped shopping thinking that I will buy stuff when I reach my ideal weight but now I am out of this phase. It’s ok to have curves Â . Everyone can not be perfect but there should be constant desire to improve.
I had not planned this post .It’s just that one of my bestie’s younger brother Â likes to click and I asked him to click a few pics of mine. I liked the clicks and the editing and I thought why not post it online .
This post is dedicated to all the mommies who give preference to their baby, family, profession and house hold work .Don’tÂ hesitateÂ to get back into your previous self. Love yourself and accept your body ..Live life to the fullest and enjoy being what you are 🙂
I have a long day ahead. With bank work and then saloon sitting and planning out tomorrow surprise for you people.
How about you ? How is your day coming up ?
P.S – Girls! please stay away from Done by None Â clothing …All the clothing material is of bad quality and their clothes Â dye bleeds horribly.
You might like reading these also:-
- Beginners Makeup Guide
- Simple Pink Wearable Eye Makeup Tutorial With Coastal Scent Hot Pots
- Best Hair Rebonding Salon In Bangalore â€“ Suggestions
- Vedic Line Bio Rhythm Active Cream (Anti-Ageing) Review
- Kryolan Ikonic gel eye pencil Violet Gem Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Nivea Sun Protection SPF 30 & PA++ Review
- Claireâ€™s Cosmetics Kabuki Brush Review
- 50 Makeup Brushes Reveiw
- Peter Thomas Roth Massaging Bar Review
- Orange Lipstick For Dark Skin â€“ Suggestions
- Colorbar Creme Touch Pink Hotmail Review, Swatches & FOTD
- How To Look Beautiful Without Makeup
- Maybelline Colorama Cremoso Intenso in Equilibrista Review