By Ani ,
Lotus Herbals Botanical eye shadows
Few days back I went for my usual cosmetic shopping and saw Lotus Herbals Maxlid eyeshadows.These eye shadows looks so pretty to me that I couldn’t resist myself and bought two for my self.:P
What Lotus herbals eyeshadow claims :-
Valvety smooth formula that blends effortlessly, with no signs of streaking, fading or creasing, Its dawn-to-dusk lasting capacity helps protect eyes with botanical extracts of rose petals, aloe vera & chamomile.
Price Rs 349
These eyeshadows comes in a modern compact and include an applicator and brush for artistic finish.They are ophthalmic tested and each palette contains three eye shadows.
This is Coco fudge eyeshadow palette and have beautiful purple , soft beige and light bronzy brown in it.
Second palette consist of baby pink , brown and white colour and lotus has named it rose beach.
Swatches of Lotus herbals rose beach palette.I am using my phone for the picture otherwise these eye shadows are pigmented.
Lotus herbals eye shadows are long staying and not much powdery.They are opthalmic tested so can be used by sensitive eyes.Eyeshadows don’t fade and has nice every day looks colour in them.
Decently pricedÂ for a beginner like me 🙂
You might like reading these
- Lotus Berry Scrub Review
- Lotus Safe Sun 3-in-1 Matte Look Daily Sunblock Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Sunscreen Face Wash Gel Review
- Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Intensive Sunblock Spray SPF 50 Review
- Lotus Detan Face Pack Review
- Natural Hair Spray â€“ How To Make Hair Spray
- Launch of LOTUS HERBALS PHYTO RX Ã¢â€žÂ¢ Botanical Prescriptions (Part 2)
- LOTUS Launches Lotus HERBALS PHYTO RX Ã¢â€žÂ¢ Botanical Prescriptions Photos & Information
- Biotique Bio Walnut Purifying & Polishing Scrub Review
- Spa Treatments â€“ 5 Simple Spa Treatments At Home
- Lotus Sunscreen â€“ Lotus Anti Tan Gel Review
- LOTUS Whitening Serum Review