Lotus Herbal Liquid Eyeliner – Lotus Herbals Opulence Botanical Eyeliner Review
Hi beauties !
Today I found lotus herbals Opulence botanical eye liner, and oh So good 😛 another product to review for the Wiseshe Mega NYX giveaway entry 😉 Hhahahaa jokes apart.. ! 😛 When I saw this eye liner, I was immediately clicked to it. The eye liner comes packed in a cardboard packing, with plastic mould in front (enclosing the eyeliner) and the rest of cardboard is full with productâ€™s information.
Why was I clicked to review it ? Because of following claims from Lotus:-
- Unique tip for effortless application: The specially-designed, firm conical tip enables precise application to avoid the sensitive skin around eyes while the easy long grip allows pin-point control of line, width & placement.
- Botanical extracts- Almond Oil : Ideal to relax your eyes, while the almond oil extract helps promote the strength of lashes.
- Water-proof & ultra-smooth for all day wear : A unique fast-dry formula that wonâ€™t skin or scratch, and water proof to last all day without smudging or flaking.
My experience with Lotus Herbals Opulence boranical eyeliner
- Okay the unique tip is fine for the â€˜regularâ€™ application, but when I tried using the tip for making variations with the eyeliner, it didnâ€™t help meL because the conical tip didnâ€™t allow me to make those precise strokes L Otherwise, girls who want an eyeliner with that controlled tip for precise application, this is a good eyeliner :yes:
- Â This product claims to be good for sensitive eyes too.. so I have sensitive eyes and skin and it didnâ€™t itch or sting me J the application was smooth.
- The long grip isnâ€™t that long ! I mean seriously 😛 to make the handle long, Lotus shortened the eyelinerâ€™s vial 😀 and so the quantity too :-/
- The eyeliner is a thin liquid, I mean very thin consistency! and It felt like applying water :-/ Therefore I noticed cracks and flaking of the eyeliner on my lower lash line!
- Iâ€™m not sure and donâ€™t expect that it very much will do any of these (With the claims of relaxing eyes, and promoting the strength of lashes)
- I accidently rubbed my eyes ! and :O it was all gone.. like gone with the wind lol 😀 ! thank God..i was wearing it the day I was home ( didnâ€™t make fool of myself )
- Â Price: INR 195/-
- Quantity: 4g
Swatch of Lotus Herbals Opulence Botanical Eyeliner:-
You can see cracked eyeliner on the bottom lash line, although the eyeliner on upper lash line was just fine:-
To sum up, it seems like average eyeliner, nothing great, perhaps I would suggest Avon Simply Pretty Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ! The quantity for such a price is not worth, because the eyeliner cracked and didnâ€™t stay â€œall day longâ€, so the â€œwaterproofâ€ claim would also be a :nono: ..
Â You might like reading these also:-
- MAC Vibrant Grape Eyeshadow Review & Swatches
- Look Book â€“ Teal Eye makeup With Bourjois Wet/Dry Eyeshadow
- Avon Simply Pretty Nail Paints (Gift From Adivaah:) )
- Bourjois Wet/Dry Eye Shadow (Ombre A Paupieres) Review
- 11 Bourjois Eyeliner Photos & Swatches