The lip balmâ€™s highly active moisturizing formula helps to repair dry, cracked and chapped lips and protects them from the drying effect of cold, dry winds of winter, making them looks look healthier and smoother.
Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Orange Review:-
Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Orange comes in a transparent plastic tub with a sturdy screw cap. It gives a great sheen to the lips. The texture is waxy and thick. It helps to repair the chapped lips. Moisturizes and makes the lips very soft, true to what it claims. It lasts for a long time on my lips.
The product has a strong orangey fruity scent. Its color is also orange but it appears transparent on my lips.
The only draw back of this lip balm is that you will have to dip your finger to use the product
- Price: Rs. 125 for 5 g
What I like about Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Orange:-
- Heals dry and chapped lips
- Waxy and thick texture makes lips soft
- A herbal product
- Budget buy
What I dislike about Lotus Herbals Lip Balm Orange:-
- Tub packaging.
Â Rating:Â 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel For Body And Hair Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 â€“ Best Lotus Herbals Products
- Wise She Tempting Tuesday Sale Alert â€“ DEC (Week4 )
- Giovanni Root 66 Max Volume Shampoo Review+SLS & Parabens Free
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review