- Price : Rs 245 ( I got this & “Pink Blush” for RS 225 each on stylecraze.com some 2 months back)
- Quantity : 4.2 gms
Hey gals ! I am going to share one of my most used and favourite lipsticks, Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick in shade Peach Creme 691.Â This is my everyday colour,mostly used when I have to go to classes.Â It is very subtle and perfect for daytime.Â It doesn’t attract attention to lips,yet provides a beautiful natural colour.
This swatch is taken in day light- 2 swipes.Â Â It’s a peachy coral with brown undertones.Â This will definitely suit most Indian skin tones.
About Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick Shade Peach Creme:-
Pure Colorsâ€™ is a range of 12 exciting moisturizing lip colors in pinks and browns. There are 6 shades of each type. They have natural extracts of Jojoba and Aloe Vera. The unique product qualities are: – Uniform dispersion of pigments – Rich payoff – Smooth application
Active ingredients – JOJOBA â€“ Jojoba helps promote healing of the skin. â€“ Its antimicrobial properties in addition to the chemical composition that closely resembles skinâ€™s natural sebum, makes it easy to absorb and non-allergic even in the most sensitive individuals.
What I like about Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick in shade Peach Creme 691:
- The texture of this lipstick is quite creamy and it glides smoothly on lips giving a uniform colour.
- It does not at all dry lips, so lip balm can be skipped.
- Does not settle in fine lines.
- Colour shade is very subtle at first swipe but could be intensified by multiple swipes.
- Packaging is very beautiful. Love the Beige+gold combo.Â And the lotus flower drawn on the lipstick case adds extra glamour to it.
- The lipstick cap lock tightly, so it won’t come off while carrying in purse. Perfectly travel safe.
- The lipstick doesn’t melt easily. I don’t keep my normal lipsticks in refrigerator (except some NYX ones).So, this has shown no sign of melting, just a little bit sweating but nothing serious.
- Very affordable price.
What I like about Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick in shade Peach Creme 691:-
- Does not last long on lips, may be up to 3hours(without food).
- The colour fades into an even tint after 2.5-3 hours. But it can survive minor drinks in between.
- Not transfer-resistant. Will stain everything it touches.
- A lip-liner is must, as it feather a little bit.
- No shade-sample is given anywhere on the lipstick, so to see colour you have to either read the bottom level or open the cap and see inside.
In conclusion,Â it is a good lipstick for the price.Â IÂ love lotus herbals as it doesnt test on animals.Â The quality of the lipstick makes it special. you find a high quality lipstick only in 225. I think it’s far better than Lakme lipsticks.Â I will surely recommend every one to buy some shades from this Pure color range as they have a great quality & the price is pocket friendly too!Â 🙂
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Pure Colors Lipstick in shade Peach Creme 691?
You may also enjoy reading:-