AboutÂ Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud :-
- 100% vegetarian
- Made with natural ingredients
- Preservative free
Price: 395 INR for 3 g
Ingredients:Â Evening Primrose Oil, Grape Seed Oil and Vitamin E.
My experience about Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud:-
Another lovely shade added in my vanity a few months back is this shade from the Lotus purestay range. I actually find the glosses much better than the lipsticks from the same range. I already owned one of these but the shade rose bud stile my heart so I had to buy this 1 too and here I am with a review of the same.
Shade: Rosebud is a true brick red color. It is a shade that shouts festivity for me. I donâ€™t wear it often coz of its glam shine still love it wear it as a tint. I dab all the shine away and just let the beautiful color stay on my lips on normal days. The color would easily suit all skin tones.
Texture & Pigmentation: The gloss is a bit sticky in nature but it is supposed to be a long staying gloss so slight stickiness would not harm. It is amazingly pigmented and just a single swipe of it gives a burst of color and shine on the lips. One doesnâ€™t have to worry about lip pigmentation with it as the gloss covers it easily. The gloss transfers easily which is irritating at times.
Packaging: The gloss comes in a rectangular plastic tube with a nice sponge tip applicator. The applicator picks quite a good deal of the gloss so I make it a point to wipe the applicator tip once on the rim of the tube to let-go of the excess before applying, else the application gets a bit messy at times.
Longevity: The shade in full effect stays on for 4 hours on me. It transfers easily so the staying power gets reduced. As a tint, it doesnâ€™t transfer easily and stay on for around 2 hours on me with a meal in between. So I find the staying power decent.
What I like about the Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud:
- A beautiful brick red color.
- Ultra glam look and shine on lips.
- Decently priced.
- Highly pigmented.
- Decent staying power.
- Good packaging.
What I donâ€™t like about Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud:
- A bit sticky texture.
- Easily transfers.
A gorgeous color that is hard to overlook. I find these glosses quite nice for the pigmentation and decent staying power that they provide. If it has to be your first gloss from Lotus pure stay range, then better make this color your first choice. Hope you like it 🙂
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Purestay Lip Gloss Rose Bud?
You might also like reading these:-
- Milani Baked Blush Dolce Pink Review & Swatches
- Press Release: VICHY LABORATORIES INTRODUCES NEW NORMADERM HYALUSPOT
- LOOK BOOK: 7 Ways To Wear Peplum Top
- Collective Haul â€“ Zara, Tommy Hilfiger, La Senza, The Body Shop, NewU etc.
- Colorbar BB Cream In Honey Glaze Review & Swatches
- MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa Review & Swatches
- Bridal Makeup kit, Pre Bridal Package And Skin Care â€“ Suggestions
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Simply Vampastic Look
- Classic Purple Smokey Cateye Bottom Lid
- The Body Shop Body Butter Duo MACADAMIA Review