AboutÂ Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Serene Wonder :-
This preservative free formula is available in a palette of 4 exceptionally vivid, long wearing colors in an ultra smooth, silky texture to create that perfect look. Resists creasing and smearing. Enriched with natural ingredients. Feel the purity all day long.
- Price: Rs 649 for 8 grams (4×2 Grams)
My take On Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in Serene Wonder:
Packaging: Lotus Herbals Purestay eye shadows come in similar packaging like their blushers and compacts. This eye shadow quad comes in silver pink packaging with a pink satin pouch. Brand name â€˜Lotus Herbalsâ€™ is embossed on the top cover whereas quad name along with product description and net weight is mentioned at the backside of the eye shadow quad. A big mirror is lodged at the inside of the top cover along with a good quality small eye shadow cum eye shadow applicator. Eye shadow though small but surprisingly has soft natural bristles and very useful for applying shadows. At one end there is brush and other side there is eye shadow applicator of pretty good quality. Overall packaging is girly, chic, classy and very similar to makeup products from high end brands. However, I could not find the list of ingredients mentioned anywhere in the packaging. Â
- Shades: Lotus herbals Serene Wonder eye shadow quad contains 4 shades. Almost all shades except the pink one are apt for Indian skin tone. The shades are:
- Chocolate brown: This is the most gorgeous shade in the entire quad. Its a pretty chocolate brown shade with very minute shimmers.
- Reddish Copper: This is the most tricky shade from this quad, though very apt for weddings and functions, this shade may not suit every tone. I tried to use it in all possible ways but it didnâ€™t look good on my eyes.
- Coppery Champagne: This is a great shade with minute shimmer. It can be used as a highlighter as well at inner corner of eyes to impart a fresh eye makeup look. This is my second favorite shade from this quad.
- Pink : This shade is odd one out from the quad. It does not go well with other 3 shades and has silver andÂ pink shimmers. It makes me look ill. I never use this shade on my eyes. Itâ€™s a pale pink shade with fuchsia tones and moderate pigmentation.
Â Pigmentation: All shades are quite pigmented and show up on my lid even without a primer underneath. The pink shade is moderately pigmented, the reddish copper shade is most pigmented of all. There is slight fall out too. Texture & Finish: Texture of all shadows is soft but firm. All shades have pearlescent finish with minute shimmers. No matte shades are included inside the quad. I felt all quads of lotus purestay range have shades similar to Lakme 9 to 5 eye shadow quartets. Qualitywise Lakme ones seemed better though. Â Â Staying Power: I wore these shadows without a primer underneath and these shades started creasing within 2 hours and almost faded within 4 hours. These shades do not adhere well to my eyes and faded quickly. With a primer, I did not experience much better results.
What I liked about Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in â€˜Serene Wonderâ€™:
- -Quantity is 8 grams which is really good and will last me for a long time.
- -Eye shadow brush cum eye shadow applicator provided with it is of very good quality,
- -A huge mirror is provided with it, very useful during traveling and touch ups.
- -The texture of eye shadows is soft and firm, does not lead to wastage of product.
- -Its preservative free and contains natural ingredients.
- -Packaging is girly, chic and very similar to high end makeup products.
- -Shades are quite pigmented.
- -Shades are appropriate for Indian skin tones.
- -All shades have pearl finish with minute shimmers.
- -Its free of preservatives and rich in natural ingredients.
What I did not like about Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in â€˜Serene Wonderâ€™:
- -It costs Rs 649 for this eye shadow quad which is very high for a drugstore brand like Lotus.
- -I could not see full list of ingredients anywhere on the packaging.
- -Packaging is a bit bulky. I wonâ€™t prefer taking it while travelling.
- -Shades have bit of fall out.
- -I was not quite impressed with staying power, its hardly 3 and halfÂ hours.
- -The pale pink shade seems to be odd one out among all shades. It does not coordinate well with other shades.
- -Reddish copper shade though looks gorgeous in quad, didnâ€™t look flattering on my tone.( Very tricky shade)
- -All shades have pearl finish with minute shimmer. No matte shades are included in the quad.
- Packaging: 4 out of 5
- Shades: 3.5 out of 5
- Pigmentation: 4 out of 5
- Texture & Finish: 4 out of 5
- Staying Power: 3.5 out of 5
- Price vs Quality: 3.5 out of 5
Overall Rating:Â 3.75 out of 5 My Overall Recommendation: Lotus Purestay long lasting eye shadow Quad â€˜Serene Wonderâ€™ is a preservative free quad containing 4 shades with pearlescent finish and minute shimmers. All shades are pigmented and show up on eyes without a primer but they have little fall out too. Packaging overall is very classy and attractive. However, I wonâ€™t suggest this product because of low staying power of 3-4 hours and higher price. So I am quite disappointed that I shelled out 650 bucks on an eye shadow quad with fancy packaging but average quality shadows.
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Purestay Long Lasting Eye Shadow in â€˜Serene Wonderâ€™?
You might also like reading these:-
- Colorbar BB Cream In Honey Glaze Review & Swatches
- MARY KAY CrÃ¨me Lipstick Red Salsa Review & Swatches
- Bridal Makeup kit, Pre Bridal Package And Skin Care â€“ Suggestions
- Wise She Magnet â€“ Simply Vampastic Look
- Classic Purple Smokey Cateye Bottom Lid
- The Body Shop Body Butter Duo MACADAMIA Review
- Revlon Photoready BB Cream India Review