By Prerana, Lotus Eyeliner Review -Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner Pencil Review
What Lotus Hypnotica eye contour definer claims
Lotus cosmetic products – Hypnotica is a premium quality auto mechanism, water proof eyeliner which defines eyes to perfection and is enriched with botanical extracts & vitamins which relaxes eyes through out the day.
Lotus Hypnotica Shades
Black (matte), Sapphire (glittery blue), Glitzy Brown (glossy brown with a hint of glitters), and glossy Aqua Green.
I have Black, Sapphire, Glitzy Brown
Price Rs 199/- for 1.2gm
Ingredients Not listed !
About Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner
- Lotus Hypnotica comes in matte Black, glittery Blue (Sapphire), Aqua Green, glossy brown (Glitzy brown).
- These are in twist up form and come with a small sharpener at its back to make the tip of the eyeliner pointed.
- The texture of the pencil is very creamy which glides on skin smoothly.
- The glitter (present in 2 shades Sapphire, Glitzy brown ) may seem little rough to skin while applying.
The sharpeners of Blue, Brown and Black from top to bottom
My experience with Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner shade Sapphire
- Sapphire is a deep blue shade with tiny silvery glitters in it.
- It glides very smoothly and single stroke gives enough color so color pay off is very nice..
- It do not sting on the lower lash line or even the water line, as I apply it on both of my eyelids for a more dramatic look.
- Staying power is ok type, it stays as it is for 4hrs then it stats fading slowly and if I do not do a touch up it gives a faint blue line after I return home (ie., about Â after7hrs, so I am happy with it), also it is waterproof.
SwatchesÂ of Lotus Hynoica Eyeliner Black, Sapphire, Glitzy Brown (Left to Right)
My Experience with Lotus Hypnoica Glitzy Brown eyeliner
- Glitzy Brown is too light colored to show up on skin, I had to put white eye shadow under it for the color to show up.
- The texture of it is glossy along with little silvery glitters are also present in it, it is a total no no for formal / office wear.
- I don’t Â know why but I feel with Glitzy Brown if I apply a thin line of liquid black eyeliner, perhaps the look will be much more beautiful, what you all say??
- Doesn’t sting, doesn’t smudge on lower lash line.
My Experience with Lotus Hypnoica Black eyeliner
- The Lotus Black eyeliner pencil is not the blackest black I have ever seen, Bourjois and Chambors Black eyeliners are much more intense that this one, is what I feel.
- Still the black is very creamy, matte and perfect for office when you do not want dramatic eyes.
- I apply it in place of Kajal on my waterline and it don’t sting on my eyes.
- Staying power of Black eyeliner on eyes is about 4hrs, then it starts smudging on thw water line but on lids it stays as it is.
What I like about Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner
- The black color is very black and matte, so can be wore in all occasions.
- The price is very affordable, I may be wrong but I think it is the lowest price in pencil eyeliner range as Lakme costs between 275-300/-, Bourjois costs 200/-, Colorbar I-Glide costs 375/- or so and Revlon one stroke costs 425 something.
- (Although full ingredients list is not given) but it is herbal and safe for your beautiful eyes.
- It is waterproof.
- It comes in twist up form, so no hassle of sharpening and all.
- It comes in a in-built small sharpener to sharpen the tip of the pencil.
What I didn’t likeÂ about Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner
- Due to the silver glitters, it can not be applied in day time / office / formal meetings.
- The glitter particles sometimes seems rough to skin if applied with pressure.
- The Brown color just does not show up until you apply any white eye shadow under it.
- After you remove the makeup, the glitter particles still remain sticked all over the eye area and spreads here and there.
Will I repurchase Lotus Hypnoica Eyeliner
Honestly, I may re purchase black and sapphire but not the brown becauseÂ that one is too light to show up on the skin. The Aqua Green is a very preety color and IÃ¢m gona buy that one soon. Other than this I have no issues in using them for the money I pay..
You might like reading these also:-