Lush Facial Cleanser Review – Aqua marina
Lush Aquamarina facial cleanser must be nothing new for those who are Lush junkie.If you are fond of having sushi in your meals then you are going to like it on your face too lolz
What Lush Cleanser Aquamarina claims –
“It may look like it was pulled from the ocean, but that’s only because it’s wrapped in seaweed! Nori seaweed to be specific, as it’s packed with nutrients for soft, healthy skin. We wrap it around the most calming ingredients we could think of including soothing calamine and aloe, making this one our favourite cleansers for the most sensitive and dry skin. Take a pea sized amount, mix with warm water and gently massage the milky mixture into your skin. A quick rinse and you’ll be clean, soft and soothed.
Ingredients of Lush Aquamarina
Glycerine, Calamine Powder, Kaolin, Irish Moss Infusion (Chondrus crispus), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Nori Seaweed (Fucus vesiculosus), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Carrageenan, Perfume.”
Cost of Lush Aqua MarinaÂ – 585Â INRÂ for 100 gms
How I used the facial cleanser of Lush
Initially I use to mix the cleanser with water before applying it later on I found that by just breaking a small piece from the cleanser and rubbing it on face is much better an idea as it is less messy and save more product also.
- Texture – It is a moist clay mask which s smooth therefore it wont do the exfoliation and like many Lush cleanser this too will not help in removing makeup.So only thing which you can use it for is to freshen up your face in the morning .No exfoliation and no removingÂ of makeup.
- Effectiveness -Lush SA told me about its ability to clear off tan and yes it did help me in removing it off.It makes skin baby soft, doesn’t break me out and gives a temporary glow to my face.
What I liked about Lush Aquamarina cleanser
- Suits sensitive skin and doesn’t break me out
- Removes tan and reduces pigmentation marks
- Makes my skin soft and smooth and doesn’t irritate my skin
- It keep my skin oil free for a while
- Product has a shelf life of 3Â months which is good enough
What I do not like about Lush Aquamarina Cleanser
- Being a cleanser it doesn’t help in removing off makeup
- Messy in application
- Seaweed looks gross
Will I recommend it to others – Yes, product will help in reducing pigmentation marks and clearing skin so do try it out atleast once.I find it even better than Lush angel on bare skin
Â Have you triedÂ Lush Aqua Marina?
You might like reading these Lush product reviews too