About Lish Coal Face Cleanser:-
Soothing liquorice and charcoal cleansing bar. Ground up charcoal is very good for your skin. It helps to absorb excess sebum from the skin’s surface and acts as a mild exfoliator. We put it into CoalFace with skin softening liquorice root with rosewood and sandalwood essential oils, both rumoured to help cells regenerate and to slow the arrival of wrinkles.
Ingredients– Liquorice root decotion(Glycyrrhiza glabra),Propylene Glycol, Sodium palm kernelate, sodium stearate, Rosewood oil(Aniba rosaeadara) sodium lauryl sulphate, powdered charcoal, sandalwood oil(santalum album), Glycerine, Sodium chloride, EDtA, Tetrasodium Editronate, Linalool, perfume, silver edible luster.
My experience with Lush Coal Face Cleanser:-
Cons of the product-LUSH Â Coal Face Cleanser :-
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Ways To Cure Dark Lips
- 10 Great Sleek Products To Try Out
- MUA Pro-Base Eye Primer Review
- Bourjois Paris Levres Contour Lip Liner 16 Extravagante Review
- 3 Eye Problems & Home Remedies
- Street Wear Color Rich Lip Color Pink Carnation Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Lip Polish Glam 2 Review & Swatches
- I Love Strawberries and Cream Bath & Shower Creme Review
- 5 Great Hair Oils Review
- Dirty Works Buff Your Stuff Body Scrub Review