You know how it is like when visiting a Lush store. I enter Â into the store thinking that I will buy my favourite old cleanser or face pack but with fresh packs all around there is a sudden change of mind and I end up buying something new .
This is exactly what happend this time also.I was planning to get Lush Aqua Marina and landed up buying Lush crash course but I don’t mind that at all 🙂
About Lush Crash Course in Skin Care:-
All skins need tender loving care. This is the kind of blend your mum would create if she could. It has rich, nutritious, organic avocado, freshly squeezed lemon juice to brighten and tone the skin and soothing naturala yoghurt. There, that’s much better. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse away with warm water. Keep chilled.
- Price – INR 710 for 100gm
- Ingredients :-Fresh Organic Avocado (Persea gratissima), Kaolin, Organic Yoghurt, Glycerine, Talc, Fresh Organic Lemon Juice (Citrus limonum), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill and Fusanus spicatus), Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon schoenanthus), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume}
My Experience with Lush Crash Course In Skin Care:-
This mask has goodness of yogurt which makes me adore it at this time when temperature is quite hot here. The moment I apply it, my skin feels relaxed and soft. I am liking this Lush Â mask so much that I end up using it almost every day .
Lemon juice in the mask gives a bit of brightening effect which is not long lasting though. Texture of the mask is paste like and has lemon and yogurt fragrance. When I first sniffed it, I didn’t like it, but afterwards I got used to of it and infact I like its fragrance now and this is the reason I am using it almost every day.
One doesn’t have to wait for too long for the mask to get dry .It gets completely dry with in five minutes and I don’t wait long because once when I kept it for ten minutes it became little difficult to wash it off .
I have set up a Â routine when I use this mask and then toner, moisturiser and my BB cream for every day. It makes my skin feel super clean and removes any kind of redness from my face.
Mask doesn’t have any kind of preservative which ofcourse makes me love it more, but then it has a shelf life of just two weeks which is quite less. Therefore I will recommend the smaller 100gm pack and not the bigger one and suggest you to keep it frozen.
I do need aÂ moisturizerÂ after using it and I think it will work well for both oily as well dry skin .
What I like about Lush Crash Course Skin Care Mask :-
- Soothe and calm my skin .
- Easy to spread and so creamy.
- Removes any redness andÂ thoroughlyÂ cleanses my skin .
- Doesn’t dry out my skin and gives tightening affect to my skin .
- Will suit most skin types.
- No Preservative.
- It has lemon in it but still doesn’t itch my skin, infact it smoothens it.
What I do not like about Lush Crash Course Skin Care Mask :-
- Very small shelf life
- Needs to be stored in the fridge.
Will I recommend it to others –Â It’s a great mask and you can enjoy it every day before going to bed or early morning .Apart from its short shelf Â life I don’t find any thing bad in it.
You might like reading these also:-
- LUSH The Joy of Jelly Review
- Lush Olive Branch Review
- LUSH T’eo Deodorant reviews
- Lush Grass Shower Gel Review
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Lush Vanilla in the Mist Review
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush Love Birds Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Sandstone Soap Review
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review