Thanks to winters and my overly reactive skin, I have switched to skincare from Lush. I used Lush Tiny Hands for quite sometime and on my last trip to the store picked up the Each Peach Massage Bar along with the Lush Snake Oil reviewed here..
About Lush Each Peach Massage Bar:
We make the Each Peach Massage Bar with fruity avocado and mango kernel butters, mixed with our cocoa butter and shea butter base for an extra nutritious, softening treat. Itâ€™s a best-seller and people have fallen in love with this peachy massage. The lime, mandarin and orange essential oils are immediately uplifting when you inhale the aroma. Mango butter is softer in texture than cocoa butter and has beneficial moisturizing, lubricating and damage-repairing properties. It is particularly useful on neglected or sun-damaged skins in need of extra care.
- Price: INR580
Lush Each Peach Massage Bar Ingredients:-
- Appearance â€“Its an oval shaped bar in a creamy color. It has to be stored in a tin or butter paper since it melts so quickly.
- Texture â€“This is very smooth and sort of oily and moisturizing. It gets absorbed quite fast which is perfect. sn’t dry out my face during usage or even afterwards.
- Fragrance â€“ I thought this would smell like peaches thanks to the name but instead this smells strongly of lemon. The scent IS pretty strong soÂ only those who love the citrus lemony scents will truly appreciate this. The closest I have ever smelled something like this is the TBS Lime body lotion.
- How to use it â€“ I take the bar, keep it between my hands for a 10secs or so to warm it up and then rub the bar over my skin where required. It’s typically meant to be used while getting a massage but then that kind of khatir-daari from the Hubs isn’t a daily thing so I use it mostly on my own as described.
It truly does moisturize the skin. Winters make my skin very dry and old lookingÂ and I live off moisturizers. I loved Tiny Hands too but it used to take longer for it to be absorbed..not to mention its a bit greasy too. I don’t mind using it at night but using it right before going to work is ruled out. Each Peach on the other hand, gets absorbed quicker but it leaves a moisturizing layer atop the skin which is non-greasy and lasts long.
I’ve been using this for a bout 2months now and I think it will last another month atleast. This has proved to be really nice to combat the cold weather in combination with the AC at work which dries out my skin further…Do try it out when you’re at the store. Just a trial of this baby was enough for me and I’m sure it will be the same for you too..
Why I like Lush Each Peach Massage Bar:
- I like the intense lemony scent.
- Not at all greasy
- Gets absorbed quickly so I can continue to do whatever tasks I need to.
- Keeps my skin moisturized for a long time.
- This is a boon for winters and for those who have very dry & flaky skin
- I think it’s absolutely worth the price.
- Can be used as a massage oil….which is its intent 😉
- Lasts the same time as a normal moisturiser would.
- One bar would last you 2.5-3months
Why I don’t like Lush Each Peach Massage Bar:
- Storing this may be a pain for some. I have broken it in 2 and stored it in a tin.
- May be pricey for some. I personally don’t think so because there are a lot of other moisturizers out there which cost the same or more and last the same duration.
- Moisturizing ability: 5/5
- Fragrance: 5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4.5/5
Have you tried Lush Each Peach Massage Bar ?
You may also like reading these:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentineâ€™s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Lush Oatifix Face Mask
- Lush Ultrabland Cleanser