Most of you know that I am blessed with dry â€“ dehydrate sensitive skin 😉 and due to which I suffer from itchy, flaky and uneven skin tone almost throughout the year. I have been using a miracle cleanser since last 7 months religiously and I must praise how effective it is for dry sensitive skin. I am using LUSH- Angel on bare skin cleanser and today I am going to review on another LUSH product I am currently using. Itâ€™s Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water).
About Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water):
Dry, sensitive or mature needs a gentle touch. In a world of â€œtechnologyâ€ loaded cosmetics, using a toner with only two active ingredients may seem unusual. But at LUSH, we believe in using effective ingredients instead of filler. Our most moisturizing toner, Eau Roma relies on the King and Queen of the essential oils world, rose and lavender. Both oils have been used for thousands of years to treat dryness, redness or irritation. Rose is particularly nourishing and cooling, while lavender helps your skin produce the right amount sebum (oil) to keep it suppler. Simplicity at its best.
- PRICE: 460 INR.Lush cosmetics are not sold online now in India.
- QUANTITY: 100G
- SHELF LIFE:Â 14 months from date of manufacture.
Handmade with fresh ingredients: Â lavender Water (Lavendula angustifolia),Â Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), *Limonene,Â *LinaloolÂ ,Â Perfume, Methylparaben. :-O
My experience with Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water):
This was my impulsive buy during my last visit to lush. I was running out of my HG Cleanser (Angle on Bare skin) and went to pick that. With no intention to buy anything else unless the SA came forward questioning me â€œanything else maâ€™am?? Did you tried this Eau Roma Water??â€ I was like whatâ€™s that :-/ I told him I am currently using Rose water and it suits my skin very well. The answer he gave me was a shock, donâ€™t know if anyone heard that ever â€“ â€œRose water is not good for skin maâ€™amâ€ :-O Omg what this man is saying! Our discussion was going onâ€¦. and I ended up buying this :-/… I realized I have been fooled 🙁 Anyways letâ€™s move on to see how it fared me.
Lush says itâ€™s basically Lavender water- We love to use lavender for its gentle and soothing properties on the skin. I absolutely agree on that! I have been using this mostly during summers and it does give a soothing effect on my skin. It has Lavender and Rose water which are very good and effective for dry mature skin. It gives freshness to my skin instantly, and has soothing and calming effect. I use toners for day and night to hydrate and refresh my skin. I love smells something like aromatic – mix of pure lavender flower and rose. It feels like water, very light weight. No sticky or greasy feelings. You can see in the pic itself, Itâ€™s look like water. It can serve as a mist as well. Best for people who travels a lot. Sturdy packaging can be placed inside any handbag easily.
The packaging is black sturdy re-cycled plastic bottle with spray pump. The spray pump works really well in spraying right amount of product all over face without wastage. In summer after I come back home, I clean my face and directly spray twice all over my face and relax for 5-10 minutes under fan and let it dry… I have seen my skin improving its appearance and retain moisture during summer.
However In winters I donâ€™t find it moisturizing enough for dry skin so stopped using it. Oily skin ladies can also use this toner during summer and winters. Because it is light weight, has water type texture, it gets absorb into skin quickly and donâ€™t give breakouts or irritate skin.
What I like about with Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water):
- The light weight watery texture which get absorb quickly into skin.
- Hydrates my dry dehydrate skin.
- Noticeable moisturizing effect on skin during summer.
- Love the refreshing and calming aromatic smell of Lavender and Rose water.
- Soothes and calm my skin giving cooling sensation.
- Lavender is best known for calming sense. I love to spray this water 3-4 times a day.
- Travel friendly, re-cycled black hard plastic bottle. Refill, reuse or Recycled again.
- Itâ€™s very gentle on skin. It doesnâ€™t rip off the moisture from my dry skin.
- Do not irritate my skin. No sticky or greasy feelings.
- Cruelty free. Vegan! Lush is against animal testing.
- Lush mention the name of a person who made this- how cute :heart: 🙂
- Can be used by oily as well as dry skin ladies.
What I donâ€™t like about with Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water):
- The price is a pain for just 100g :pain:
- I wish it could give some moisturizing effect during winters as well.
Wiseshe rating: 3.5/5
Verdict: Well I am going to stick to my rose water. 460 INR for just 100g is way too much for a toner water when we already have other options available in market at lesser price. This is the main drawback for me and nothing else. L But if the price does not bother you then you should try this.
Have you tried Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water)?
You might also like reading these:-
- Coloressence Mesmerising Lip Color Fuschia Glame Review & Swatches
- VLCC Daily Protect Cherry Lip Balm Review
- Homemade Skin Toner Recipe|Cilantro Skin Toner â€“ DIY
- Colorbar Perfect Match Face Primer Review
- MAC Lust For Life Lipglass Review & Swatch
- Wella Enrich Self Warming Treat Review
- VLCC Insta Fair & Glow Fairness Cream With SPF 15 Review