I don’t have much of dark circles or wrinkles under my eyes but I do suffer from puffy eyes Â problem every now and then. Also, Â now when I am in my late 20’s I thought of investing in a good eye cream which will beÂ soothing for my under Â eye area and has anti aging properties.
I personally wanted to try Wunder eye cream but when I spotted Lush Enchanted I just went ahead and splurged on it.
- Price -Â Rs1,310 for 45gm.I purchased it from 365 gorgeous.in
About Lush Enchanted Eye Cream:-
Gentle, soothing cream to minimize fine lines around the eyes. It’s perfect for night and day. It refreshes the area around the eyes and softly tightens the skin.. This eye cream gently rejuvenates and soothes without causing any trouble. With nutritious cold-pressed essential oils, Enchanted Eye Cream will keep your eyes looking fresh and bright. This product is very delicate and simple, with just the right amount of mild ingredients to help you keep the skin plumped and hydrated without puffiness or irritation.
- Prevents – Tags Eye cream, puffiness, anti aging, wrinkles
- Best -For All Skin Type
- How it works – Â Lavender honey water, almond oil and jojoba oil are made into our lightest loosest emulsion, to give a very refreshing cream that sinks in easily without overloading the skin. This cold-pressed oil smoothes skin and its high vitamin E content is perfect for under eye area.
- Key IngredientsÂ -Lavender Honey Water, Organic Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Glycerine, Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
- Tips Use daily or as needed.
- Packaging – It comes in a black pump bottle with aÂ transparentÂ cap on it.I love the packaging and wish every product packaging to be like that .It saves so much of product and its travel friendly too.
- Texture – It’s not greasy and gets abosrobed with in seconds.Unlike other eye cream I was never hesistant or disinterested in incorporating it in my daily skin care routine.
How to useÂ Lush Enchanted Eye Cream Review
Take a pearl sized drop and apply onto the eye area in light patting movements, using your fingertips. Avoid dragging the skin as this may result in the formulations of lines. Use in the morning and evening. Store in cool place and avoid direct exposure to the sun.
MyÂ ExperienceÂ With Lush Enchanted Eye Cream:-
What I like about Lush Enchanted Eye Cream:-
- Soothing cream which reduces puffiness
- Hygienic Â travelÂ friendly packaging
- Cold Pressed Almond oil and Glycerine keeps under eye areaÂ moisturized.
- Will suit most sensitive skin.
- One bottle will last for 6-7 months easily if used every day.
What I do not like about Lush Enchanted Eye Cream:-
- Expensive indeed
- Wont help in reducing dark circles.
- I think Â I wont find it interesting in winters.
Will I recommend t to others – I like the product because of its quality of soothing the under eye area and reducing puffiness but there are certainly better products in the market like Aroma magic eye cream and Wunder under eye cream.
Wise She Rating – 3/5
Have you tried Lush Enchanted Eye Cream? How was your experience like?
You might like reading these also:-
- LUSH The Joy of Jelly Review
- Lush Olive Branch Review
- LUSH Tâ€™eo Deodorant reviews
- Lush Grass Shower Gel Review
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Lush Vanilla in the Mist Review
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush Love Birds Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Sandstone Soap Review