Sometimes certain events, smells, photograph, surrounds, etc just transport you back in time to when you were a kid and had the time of your life. This is a product whose fragrance instantly took me back 15yrs to when I used to play in the park with my ever-guarding bro :)…Read on to know more…
About Lush Grass Shower Gel:-
The fresh, earthy scent wakes up your mind and smells like a freshly mown lawn in spring time.
- Quantity: 100gms for INR 620, 250gms for INR 1220
- Key Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Fresh Wheatgrass Juice (Triticum vulgare), Lauryl Betaine, Chlorophyllin Water (CI 75810, Aqua), Perfume, Propylene Glycol, Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum vieill and Fusanus spicatus), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Neroli Oil (Citrus Aurantium amara), Fine Sea Salt, *Coumarin, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Methyl Ionone, Methylparaben * Occurs naturally in essential oils Vegan
My experience with Lush Grass Shower Gel:-
- Packaging â€“ This comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a flip top. While the 100gms bottle is quite travel friendly but the larger one is a bit fragile to be carried around.
- Color & Texture â€“ This shower gel is totally grass green in color. Its quite thick but not too runny. It’s quite smooth and lathers quite a bit…
- Fragrance â€“ The scent is exactly what the name suggests. Yea..this smells totally of Grass! Amazing right..I couldn’t quite believe it and sniffed it again and again…After bathing with this I do smell as if I’ve been rolling around in the grass (err…not quite) and what I like best is the happy feeling I get when I use this and am totally transported into my childhood days of playing in the park and rolling down tiny grassy hills…Sigh! I love those memories..
I like this shower gel for the memories it evokes. I don’t consider it as a must have. Infact I feel like there would be a lot of people who may not like this scent. Its an acquired taste as they say and it’s something that one would either totally like or not like at all. So all I can say is….Take a whiff of this and then make up your mind…
Pros of Lush Grass Shower Gel: –
- The fragrance takes me back to my childhood days.
- Lathers up very well.
- Would be good for dry skin
- Refreshing scent.
- Easily available at Lush stores and even online (but I would suggest you smell it first before ordering).
- No animal testing.
Cons of Lush Grass Shower Gel:
- The fragrance is quite subjective…you either love it or hate it..
- Moisturizing effect: 4/5
- Fragrance: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
Have you tried Lush Grass Shower Gel ?
You may also like reading:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentineâ€™s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Lush Oatifix Face Mask