Lush Herbalism is one product which every SA of Lush store will recommend youÂ andÂ it looks soÂ , natural and organic that one does get tempted and buy it.Few of you who have bought the product will agree to me for this:D.Product is meant for oily and acne prone skin so dry skin people please excuse 😀
- Price Rs – 585 for 100 gm, 1170 for 200gm
- Product claims – Purifying and exfoliating herbal cleansing roll wash. Best used on oily and problem skin. Herbalism is a green, squidgy, putty-like paste made from powdered herbs, which are actually perfect for the skin. Herbalism cleanses with China clay, exfoliates with ground almonds, revives the skin with rosemary, uses nettle powder to purge your toxins and chamomile to soothe the surface. Please also drink two litres of water a day, go for a three mile walk, don’t smoke and eat your five helpings of fruit to keep your skin looking fantastic. Herbalism can do magic, but you’ve got to do your part.
- Ingredients :-Ground Almonds (Prunus dulcis), Kaolin, Glycerine, Chlorophyllin Water (Aqua), Nettle, Rosemary, Rice Vinegar Extract (Urtica dioica, Rosmarinus officinalis), Rice Bran (Oryza sativa), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Rose Absolute (Rosa centifolia), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Sage Oil (Salvia sclarea), Perfume.
- As the product has ground almond in it is a mildly exfoliate the skin and rice vinegar extract helps in controlling acne but it wont help in solving the acne problem completely.I have been using it since a month but did experience acne once.
How I UseÂ Lush Herbalism Cleanser
- -Take a pea size paste
add some water in it and with the help of other palm mix both the ingredient
till it forms a thin paste.After applying it on my face I massaged my face a bit with it and washed it off with luke warm water.
- I like using this cleanser when I my face isÂ sweating or I amÂ back from a hot day .Cleanser soothes my skin as it has chamomile in it .It doesn’t lather much and doesn’t remove makeup at all.It doesn’t have appealing fragranceÂ which lasts till the time I use it but it does soothe my skin and makes it appear soft.It doesn’t dry out my skin and my blackheads have reduced after using it.
- I do drink 1.5 ltr to 2 ltr of water and I am an active person by natureÂ so I did fulfill all what the product demanded but I won’t say it is miracle product for me but it certainly is a healthy cleanser .
- I used the product twice a day and its been one month and half of the product is finished so 100 gm will last two months easily.
- It doesn’t helps in controlling oil much but did leaves my skin super soft and this is why I like using it twice a day without fail.
- SA told me that it helps in removing blemishes but it doesn’t help in that.
Recommendation – If you have oily skin which is prone to frequent break out then you can buy this to soothe acne but won’t help in removing them.Make skin soft and won’t dry out skin and with this it serves dualÂ purpose of cleansing and exfoliating so all in all not a bad product.
Dry skin may not like it much.
Wise She Rating – 3.5/5
Â Have you triedÂ Lush Herbalism Cleanser ?
You might like reading these also:-