Through out my pregnancy I preferred using Lush products be it cleanser, face packs or moisturisers.In my first trimester my skin got really dry and Lush Skin Â drink turned out to be a savior.I also used Shahnaz hussain shaw glowÂ moisturizerÂ which is for extreme dry skin but I switched back to Skin drink again as Shaw glow made my skin feel greasy.
Now weather has completely changed and my skin is in confused state.I spotted Lush Imperialis Â which is actually meant for baffled skin type 😛
To know more about this fantastic moisturiser read on 🙂
Why lush Imperalis
- Feel like your skin has a split personality?Balance oily T-zones with Imperialis.
- Say goodbye to slick:Â Thanks to its lightweight texture, Imperialis absorbs easily upon application.
- Refine visible pores:Â Tiger lily extract tightens the pores to keep dirt and oil out of blemish-prone skin.
If youâ€™re not sure which moisturizer is for you, we recommend starting here. Imperialis is a finely crafted moisturizer that works with most skin types to ease and soothe irritations. Made with lavender infusion to balance the skin’s sebum production, the lavender encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it. Orange blossom water brightens up dull looking areas and leaves you smelling gorgeous all day long.
- Â Price – INR 1270 for 45gm .(It’s available on 365 gorgeous.inÂ in India and the product reached me with in Â a week.They even have fresh face masks and cleansers which they ship through out India.Also, with every purchase one get rewards points too:)
How To Use Lush Moisturiser Imperialis :-
Lush Imperialis Moisturiser Ingredients:-
My Experience with Lush Imperialis Moisturiser:-
- It’s been three weeks since I have been using it and it makes my skin feel hydrated throughout the day.It balance out the dryness and oiliness without giving that greasy feeling which I simply detestÂ especiallyÂ in summers.
- It’s a pricey product but I need just 2-3 tiny dots of it to cover up Â myÂ entireÂ face and neck.
- It’s light weight and sinks in in few seconds.After applying this I use Â Skin Miracle Bio whitening sunscreen lotion SPF 30 and it goes pretty well.My skin feels Â hydrated and tinted sunscreen gives light sheer coverage and SPF prevents from damage 🙂
- I hate the packaging and don’t understand the reason of Lush bringing this in pots.I was skeptical of carrying it back home while flying and placed it under two zip lock bag.
- It says that it helps in tightening the skin but I didn’t experience anything like that in these three weeks of trial.
- One tub will last for two months easily .
- It has mild fragrance which din’t bother me .
Lush Imerialis Acne:-
Cons Of Lush Imperialis :-
- Tub Packaging
- It can Â lead to breakouts if you have oily sensitive skin.
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Hydration – 4.5/5
Have you tried Lush Imperialis Moisturiser?Whats your favourite Lush Moisturiser?