I love Lush Products and this is the only hair conditioner I have tried from Lush. I had read some amazing reviews of Lush H SUAN WEN HUA Hair Moisturiser and decided to get myself one but on the SAâ€™s recommendation I got Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze conditioner as my hair is too frizzy and Kolkataâ€™s heat makes it even worse. Needless to say it suits me perfectly.
Although there are many many reviews of Lush Hair conditioners on Wise She which are as follows:-
About Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Conditioner:
Smoothing and softening the fluffiest locks. Ease your fluff with our supremely calming, jasmine scented, pre-wash conditioner. Almond oil is smoothing and the blend of essential oils will de-tangle hair that’s become troublesome and difficult. If you suffer from tangled and frizzy hair, this one’s especially for you.
- Price– Rs 1630 for 220 gms
- Ingredients– Red Henna Infusion (Lawsonia inermis), Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Perfume, Benzyl Alcohol, Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare),Â Organic Jojoba OilÂ (Simmondsia chinensis), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Brazil Nut Oil (Bertholletia Excelsa), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Organic Hemp Oil (Cannabis sativa), Soya Oil (Glycine Soja),Â Castor OilÂ (Ricinus communis), *Benzyl Salicylate, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Linalool, Hydroxycitronellol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methyl Lonone, Isoeugenol. (* occurs naturally in essential oils)
- Lush Henna Fluff Packaging– It comes in a tub with a screw top lid which makes it very easy to scoop out as much as you need.
- Lush Henna Fluff Smell- It smells very strongly of ylang ylang oil and the scent lasts for atleast 1 day after washing it off. For sensitive people the smell may be too overpowering.
- Lush Heena Fluff Texture-Â Itâ€™s neither runny nor very thick, and very easy to apply.
My experience with Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Conditioner –
It is a pre shampoo hair treatment. You can apply for 20 minutes and then shampoo as usual. It makes your hair silky soft that you will want to keep on touching it. It actually tamed my frizzy hair upto 75% after the first time I used it and with regular use my hair has become very easy to manage in such humid weather. I generally keep it overnight and then wash it off in the morning. The henna in the conditioner does not add any color to your hair.
The directions suggests you to use half tub for medium length hair and full tub for long hair but the previous tub lasted me 6 times for my medium length hair.
I suggest that you use this not more than twice in a week otherwise your hair may turn greasy.
Pros of Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Conditioner –
- Does what it claims to do
- Makes hair silky smooth and easy to manage
- Contains natural ingredients
- Conditions and nourishes hair
- Not tested on animals
- Adds shine
Cons of Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Conditioner –
- Contains paraben
- Contains cetearyl alcohol and sodium lauryl sulphate
- Smell might be a problem for some.
Have you tried Lush Jasmine And Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Conditioner?
You may like reading these also-