This is my first Lush Hair conditioner and it seems I am going to get hooked to them in near future. I wonder how I stayed away from them for so long 😛
The idea of using a solid soap as a conditioner sounded a little weird in beginning but when I started using it I found it interesting :)It is easy to carry it while traveling and it comes with a plastic case around it which gives a kind of shield to the soap.
Price of Lush Jungle Conditioner is Rs 350 and according to SA it will last for about 25 washes which I don’t think it will .
This is what the product claims – Kumquats are rich in calcium, vitamins, and especially vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties. Combined with other fruits, kumquats condition and clean. Solid conditioner is expected to tame all hair types. Helen Ambrosen was the first person to make a solid conditioner work. She discovered that cocoa butter will slide on to your hair to make it softer, then dissolve in water to leave it shiny and smooth. Contains five different fruits. Jungle feels different on your hair from liquid conditioner; until you wash it off, you hardly notice it’s there. It smoothens and detangles, leaving a fruitily scented coat of shininess. Smooth it along the length of your hair from root to tip, then rinse out.
- How I used the conditioner – I rubbed the bar on my hair after getting them wet.It doesn’t lather much so when it gave some greasy feeling to my hair I stopped using it.I covered all my hair leaving beside the scalp.
- My experience – I first time used it after swimming in salty water and I was really impressed with the soap. It made my hair smooth and detangeled my hair too. It made them soft but I didn’t see any shine in my hair.
- When I heard that it will last for 25 washes I was pretty ok with the price but it barely will last for 15 washes and the more the bar is getting small the more it is becoming difficult to use.
- My hair are getting dry nowadays and I feel this is why it is working a bit for me .If you have oily hair then you can skip it altogether as it might make your hair feel greasy.
- Fragrance – It has fruity smell which stays for long and it is kind of herbal fruity and might be overpowering forÂ some of you.
- With this I would also like to point out that all lush products are not herbal and most of them do contain SLS though they claim them to be herbal.
- Cons – It is more of a light conditioner rather and won’t provde heavy moisturisation to hair.
- Won’t last long
- Oily hair may feel greasy after using it but it is ideal to use when one is into swimming and all.
- One doesn’t get to know how much to use.
Will I re-purchase it again – I will try few more lush conditioner before coming over to this one 🙂
You might like reading these also:-