The name’s got a rhyme in it 😀
About Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter:-
We made Lemony Flutter to soften your dry, cracked cuticles and nourish your nails; itâ€™s our thickest, zestiest cream yet. In fact, itâ€™s so good as softening you up our customers have been using it on other rough body parts, like feet, elbows, and knees too. Fresh lemons are put into an infusion and lovingly blended in our rich butter base to brighten skin and lighten nails. Each batch contains twenty-two pounds of beeswax and cold-pressed avocado oil to moisturize and soften your skin. There are so many nutritious butters and oils in each pot, itâ€™s no wonder that such a little amount can go such a long way.
- PriceÂ – 660/- , life around 1 year.
What I like about LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter:
- Does exactly what it claims
- Smells refreshing
- Little goes a long long way
- Not as pricey as other LUSH products
- Multipurpose! Can be used as a cuticle cream, hand, knee, elbow practically everywhere
- Made of all natural stuff
- Not tested on animals
What I don’t like about LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter:
- May be a little greasy but once you get the hang of it, its not gonna be much of a problem 🙂
- Rating: 5/5
- Repurchase? Sure yes! Â But I guess its gonna take a long time for me to finish this dabba off 😛
Have you tried LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter ?
If you are a Lush fan then don’t forget to check out 50 lush products compilation here.
You might like reading these also:-
- Vichy LiftActiv Serum Review
- My Birthday Haul ! 🙂
- Coastal Scents Divine Line Review â€“ Lolite Gel Eyeliner
- Best Skin Care Products â€“ Suggestions
- Faces Moisture Rich Lipstick Magenta Review & Swatches
- How To Apply Nail Polish|How To Paint Your Nails
- Makeup at the gym: Doâ€™s and Donts
- MUA Love Hearts Lip Balm Kiss Me Review & Swatches
- DIY Hair Mask- Hair Strengthening Mask
- Nyassa Soap Snowflakes Review
- Ponds Age Miracle Total Renewal Treatment Mask Review
- 10 Evergreen Cult Favourite Beauty Products
- Oriflame Very Me Lip Stain Red Review & Swatches