Post By Shreya,
When I read Anamika’s review on Lush mint julips lip scrub I immediately added into my buy list and during my visit to Lush thisÂ time I purchased Lush bubble gum lip scrub.Lush stores keep the testers of lip scrubs just near to their billing counter and one can taste all of them one after the another ;).Bubble gum smells good, taste good and is a must have product for womanÂ like me who are travelling most of the time.
Â What Lush Lip Scrub Claims :-
Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they’re feeling the need for some sugar.
- Â Price – INR 600(You can order it online from Lush India website or there are stores in various metropolitan cities.)
- Packaging – Lip scrub comes in a strong glass pot with a black screw cap above it
How I use the lushÂ lip scrub – When I apply it on my lips the sugar grains present in the scrub keeps falling here and there which is some time messy.I have to be carefull in taking out the quantity of the scrub because of its mess which it creates.
Â My experience with Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
It tastes like bubblegumÂ and most of the time I have to restrain myself from eating it.It exfoliates my lips nicely and can be used every day.I am fond of creamy lipsticks and when ever I feel that my lipstick is settling down on my lips I make use of it and voilla!!! it gives me MLBB feeling.It has castor sugar in it which does it work of exfoliation smoothly.
Â What I liked about Lush Lip Scrub Bubble Gum
- Â Exfoliates my lips and leave them soft
- It is travel friendly
- Taste and fragrance is amazing
- Contains all natural ingredients
- With the lip scrub i don hesitate in applying super creamy lipsticks.
What I do not like about Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum
- If you compare it with the cost then its just a pot of castor sugar with some oils in it which makes me call it pricey.
- One has to dip it in their finger to take out the product which makes it unhygienic.
- Will I recommend it to others – Yes,
- Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Khadi Mauri Neem Tulsi Face Pack Review
- Coral Blush For Dark Skin Suggestions
- Blog Sale
- Faces Sparkle Dust Pigments Shade#3 Review & Swatches
- Brown Lipstick Suggestion
- 5 Simple Tricks To Make Perfume Last Longer
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream Blush#9 Review
- Blog Sale Sneak Peak
- Vichy Normaderm Purifying cleansing gel Review