This is one of my very first soaps fromÂ LushÂ and one which I fell in love with and can never seem to let go…I have actually even kept a bit of it in my hanky and sniff it from time to time and….err…i’ll stop here…you guys get the picture…
About Lush Love Birds Soap:-
- Quantity:Â 100gms for approx INR 260 (but I’m not sure)
- Ingredients:Â Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus, Cocos nucifera), Sodium Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Ylang Ylang Oil (Canaga odorata), jasmine Absolute (Jasminum grandiflorum), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon citrafus), Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoies), Citral*, Coumarin*, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool*, Methyl Ionone, Colour 42090, Colour 17200, Colour 1470
- Packaging â€“This soap looks soooo romantic in itself. The creamy white with the pink, caramel and green pattern is simply gorgeous. When I got my piece, unfortunately I didn’t get the pink as I wanted and ended up with the caramel bit instead. Not that I minded too much but greed is greed right? I wish they’d make tinier full sized soaps so we could buy the entire thing with the design instead of just a tiny portion of it.
- Color & Texture â€“The soap is a creamy off-white color and isn’t white as the picture depicts. Its extremely soft and doesn’t have any granules or spices poking out like some of their products 😉 ThisÂ soapÂ does lather up but don’t expect frissions of suds around you as you bathe; the lathering is quite medium and you would definitely get the ‘Clean’ feeling most of us crave.
- Fragrance – This is easily my most loved Lush soap of all time! It has the most romantic and the most comforting of scents. Its smells like talcum and Vanilla although the Talcum scent dominates and this fragrance lasts for about an hour. I wish it could have lasted longer because the scent is soooo out of this world and makes me feel like I’m getting a huge, warm hug! Awesome Right?
My Verdict:Lush Love Birds Soap:-
Well, by now anyone and everyone can understand how crazy I am about this soap. Its very creamy andÂ moisturizingÂ and in summers, I need not follow this up with moisturizer immediately. In winters though, my skin gets super dry and I do reach out for my lotions. But this is still a fab soap.
Infact, when A asked me once about which soap to try out next, this was my first choice. But unfortunately it seems that this is a LE soap and is available only in February aroundÂ Valentine’s. Stock may last longer though..coz if I remember right, I bought this in May or June last year. I had hauled a huge quantity of soaps and cut them into pieces…and ofcourse I use them like a miser…My husband teases me that the way I hoard these (and refuse to share), I think that soap may get extinct!
What I like about Lush Love Birds Soap:
- Would suit all skin types.
- Has a moisturizing effect.
- Relaxing and almost therapeutic fragrance.
- I find it totally worth the price.
- Lathers well.
What I don’t like about Lush Love Birds Soap:-
- Melts really quickly. So, one has to cut them and use them piece by piece.
- Some may find this too pricey for a soap.
- It’s an LE Â i think.. 🙁 🙁
- Moisturizing ability:Â 4.5/5
- Fragrance:Â 5/5
- Availability:Â 3/5
- Price vs. Quality:Â 4.5/5
Would I repurchase Lush Love Bird Soap:-
If it’s part of the Valentines range this year, I sure will!
More Lush Product Reviews For You 🙂
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentineâ€™s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review