How I met Lush Lust Soap?
I left my house forÂ groceryÂ shopping a few weeks back and the moment I entered into the mall, I saw Lush Store :O. My mind dragged me to check out few of the stuff and my nose dragged me to Lush lust soap. I had no clue what was this soap all about and I just asked the S.A .Is it good ? She said Yes! and I bought it.
- Price – INR 410 for 100gm
About Lush Lust Soap :-
For uninhibited bath times of lust and lustre, this pink soap is fragranced with our Lust perfume. Wash away the filth and be left with the naked scent of Lust.All this needs is you, some warm water and the one you lust.Work up a lather.
Lush Lust Soap Ingredients:-
Water, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil, Sodium Stearate,Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Glycerine, Jasmine Absolute, Ylang Ylang Absolute, Rose Absolute, Vanilla Absolute, Sandalwood Oil , Sodium Chloride,EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, *Geraniol, *Citronellol,*Farnesol, *Linalool, Titanium Dioxide, Colour 77499, Colour 45410
My experience with Lush Lust Soap :-
My skin is going through Â a dry phase and I have been using this soap every single day.I am kind of addicted to its fragrance or shall I say I am lusting its fragrance 😛 Well! Lusting – not really! It’s just that my hand picks it up the moment I enter the washroom. We all know that most lush soaps melt like crazy but what you see below is 100gm of product which has been used for 15 daysÂ continuously. This soap will last for two months easily.
It lathers well and has jasmine fragrance which relaxes me but it’s not long staying. It’s quite moisturising and moment it comes in contact with water I see my hand and whole body wrapping itself with pink soapy lather. As I love the colour pink, I don’t find it bothersome.
Fragance of this soap was previously available in the lust perfume and now it has been introduced into soap therefore those who have tried the perfume will have a pretty good idea how it is going to turn out.
Today while taking pictures I thought of cutting it out into small chunks so that it stays with me longer.
What I like about Lush Lust Soap :-
- It’s long lasting and quite moisturising
- Colour of the soap
- Relaxing jasmine fragrance
- Will suit most skin types
- Lathers well
- Doesn’t leave any soapy feeling behind.
What I do not like about Lush Lust Soap:-
- I wish its fragrance could have stayed for longer.
Wise She Rating –
- MoisturizingÂ – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4.5/5
- Fragrance – 4/5
- AvailabilityÂ – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Lush Face Mask Are Here!
- LUSH Colour Supplement Jackie Oats Review
- Lush Crash Course In Skin Care Mask Review
- Lush Ultrabland Review|Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review
- LUSH The Joy of Jelly Review
- Lush Olive Branch Review
- LUSH T’eo Deodorant reviews
- Lush Grass Shower Gel Review
- Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask Review
- Lush Vanilla in the Mist Review
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush Love Birds Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Sandstone Soap Review