By Shreya -Â Lush Masks – Mask of Magnaminty Review
I have been using this lushÂ mask on and off and it is a must have for me during summers.I love masks which has clay in it as they give very fresh and refreshing feeling.
The Mask of Magnaminty is one of our phenomenally minty products (and if you like this youâ€™ll love Demon in the Dark soap) scented with pools of peppermint oil to refresh and stimulate your skin whilst it tickles your nostrils and revives your senses. This is a deeply cleansing, toning, exfoliating mask to be used over the face, neck and back to give the kiss of life to your skin. Leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes then, as you wash it off, rub it into your skin with your hands so that the exfoliating ground aduki beans and evening primrose seeds can smooth your face, neck and back. Tone, moisturise and stroke gently with the back of your fingers.
- Availablility – All lush stores across India and abroad.
- Ingredients:-Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Honey, Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Perfume, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben
- Price – Rs 315 gm for 900 (I generally get the bigger size one tub you can always buy in less quantity which will cost around 550INR)
My experience with Lush Mask Of Magnaminty
Mask has a minty chocolaty fragrance which and when applied stings a bit.I don’t have sensitive skin so no issues with the stinging however if you have that skin typeÂ than do test it in the store.Lush staff is always helpful and they will make you feel comfortable .
Mask relaxes my skin and detoxifies my face.After using this mask I don’t suffer fromÂ blackheads, white heads and dead skin cells.Moreover mask has a shelf life of three months soÂ I am not in hurry to finish it off .It has clay in it which soaks up oil from my skin without making my skin feeling dry or stretchy.
It is difficult to remove off this mask and it creates mess all aroundÂ and I have to wait for fifteen -twenty minutes for the mask to dry .I think it is worth the wait as the result which it gives are awesome.It deeply exfoliate my skin and my skin looks much better after using this.
What I like about Lush Face Mask (Mask of Magnaminty)
- Deeply exfoliate my skin
- Clay based best suitable for oily or oily to combination skin.
- Has a shelf life of three month compared to other lush masks
- Helps in tightening pores
- Fresh and low on preservatives
What I do not like about Lush Face Mask (Mask of Magnaminty)
- Only thing which I did not like was the mess which it creates and with this it can not be taken along while traveling.
Will I recommend it to others :-
My re-purchase of LushÂ magna minty is a proof of my love towards this mask.I won’t recommend it to sensitive skin as it stings rest all :yes::yes:
Â Have you triedÂ Lush Mask of Magnaminty ?
Rating – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Soak and Float Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)
- Best Of Lush Products
- Lush Herbalism Cleanser Review
- My Lush And Body Shop Haul â€“ When The Devil Shops :D:D