Facial Scurb Products – Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
I am glad to be born in an era where Lush products are available :D:D.With my first sentence you can realize how much I love Lush products 😀 😀 Isn’t?Â .This time when I purchased Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub all I could say about it is that it is fabulous.
What Lush says about Salt Facial Scrub
Ocean Salt comes from Rowena’s love of all things scrubby. It’s like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water, then cleansing and refreshing it with lemon, grapefruit and lime juices. The antibacterial effects of lime and the trace of alcohol in the product is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as the salt scrubs away dirt and blockages. The fruit contains unsaturated oil that rehydrates skin. Both avocado and coconut soothe the upper layers of skin and are very good for dryness.”
Cost of Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
120 gm for 910
250 gm for 1570
How to use Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
Splash water on your face and apply about a teaspoonful of scrub using an upward, circular motion to exfoliate, detoxify and refresh the skin. Rinse thoroughly after. Can also be used on other parts of the body including chest, back, arms and legs.
When you open the cap you will find blue colour abrasive salt particles which you are suppose to mix thoroughly.Initially scrub feels harsh on the skin and stings a bit so I was kind of skeptical about it.Fortunately, after one or two usage I found it working beautifully on my skin.
It smells outstandingly and freaking good and gives that cooling sensation in hot summersÂ which makes my skin soft and supple.
I keep the scrub for 2-3 minutes on my skin and it fantastically cleanse my skin .When I apply it on my face I actually feel that its working on my skin.It might be little harsh for sensitive skin butÂ it is going to work great for some who one has normal acne free skin .Also, if you have raw cuts or blemishes then avoid it as it stings badly that time.
What I like about Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
- It makes my skin look amazingly healthy
- It has flattering fragrance of grapefruit and lime.Kind of addicted
- Will work best for oily skin
- Even being harsh it keeps my skin moisturised because of the availability of glycerine, lanolin, fresh avocado etc n it.
- It doesn’t give any greasy feeling.
What I do not like about Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub
- It is highly expensive.Once I used it on my body and I saw such amazing result especially on my hands and feet but because of the price I stopped myself to use it again.
- Its harsh so not meant for sensitive skin
Will I re-purchase it again – Yes, I will keep my guilt in a corner and re purchase it again and again 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Aqua Marina Reviews
- Lâ€™oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Review & FOTD
- My Anniversary Haul Thanks To Wise Recommendations!!!
- How To Increase Nail Growth
- Khadi Mauri Face Wash Review
- Make Up Suggestions For Mature Skin
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review