I love body scrubs…like crazy..Late last year, I’d picked up Lush Aquamirabilis reviewed here and after it got over, went to Lush to pick up another one. I happened to see the King of Skin body butter bar and seeing something new, as usual I went bonkers and picked it up only to realise a few minutes later that I hadn’t purchased what I’d come to buy in the first place..a scrub.
I asked the SA for a mild scrub for winters and she pointed me towards Rub Rub Rub. It looked a bit harsh to me but I picked it up for 1 reason only…which is that it reminded me of a song my Dad used to sing for me when I was a kid during bathtime..The song involved words like Rub rub rub and duck in the tub…hehe…pleasant memories na? So was this shower scrub as memorable as the childhood song? Let’s find out..
About Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub
Rub Rub Rub is a bit of a variation on the normal shower gel. For one, itâ€™s so thick we put it into a tub for handy scooping in the shower. Secondly, itâ€™s a bright blue, supremely softening, exfoliating sea salt shower scrub to revive your skin. Sea salt is extra cleansing, mineral-rich and softening for the hair and body; you can even use it as a shampoo. Our rubby scrub is startlingly refreshing, with a dash of lemon juice and the tropical scent of mimosa blossoms for a light, blossom-scented wash and smoother skin.
- 2-in-1: Super scrubby shower gel and shampoo for refreshing, uplifting washes.
- Get your scrub on: Made with refreshing, mineral-rich sea salt for subtle scrubbing and smoother skin.
- Lather in luxury: Orange blossom absolute is intensely floral, and although expensive, it is one of the most popular essential oils used in perfumery.
- Appearance â€“ Lush Rub Rub Rub is an ocean blue scrub which sea salt granules plainely visible. It all comes in a tub..It used to come in a bottle previously..but is so thick that they had to repackage it into a tub instead.
- Texture â€“ TheÂ scrub is rough no doubt…but not too rough…I’d say it’s just about right…
- Fragrance â€“ This smells of the ocean and fresh oranges 🙂
My Verdict:Lush Rub Rub Shower Scrub:-
I like this a lot…butÂ not as much as a mild scrub for winters…This is much better as a scrub for summers because this is a bit rough. It not really abrasive as such but may feel so to super sensitive skinned girls.
It does lather a tiny bit..but nothing too great. And yes this does a brilliant at exfoliating every bit of your skin. They say it can be used on the hair as well but I personally haven’t dared to the reason being that it contains sea salt which would surely dry out my hair. Oily haired girls may want to give it a go though.
All in all I like how fresh this makes me feel. And another plus point is that it leaves a sort ofÂ a thinÂ moisturizingÂ layer on my skin. Â Also, I like using it a day or so before using my epilator since it helps with in-growth. The orange smell is wonderful and infuses life into the user. Do give it a go girls..I’m sure you’ll like it 🙂
What I like about Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub :-
- Perfect for summers
- Smells great
- Exfoliates very well.
- Not too rough
- The tub would last a long time
What I don’t like about Lush Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub :
- Probably not the best option for those with extremely sensitive skin or dry skin.
Ratings: Â 4.5/5
Have you lush rub rub rub shower scrub?
You may also like reading these:
- Top 5 Lush Cleanser Reviews
- Lush Igloo Sugar Scrub Review
- 5 Lush Lip Scrub & Lip Tint Review
- Lush Chilli Tingle Review and Swatches
- LUSH Fresh Farmacy Face Cleanser Review
- Lush The Jilted ELF Shower Jelly Review
- LUSH Snow Fairy Lip Tint Review, Photos & Swatches
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentineâ€™s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Lush Oatifix Face Mask
- Lush Ultrabland Cleanser