I picked this up along with the North Pole soap last month. After that turned out to be such a fiasco, that I had zilch expectations from this baby. And what a surprise it turned out to be! Sultana of Soap has made it into my list of much-loved Lush soaps and here’s why…
About Lush Sultana of Soap
The creamy fruity one. Can we help it if our soap looks like a big cake of tasty Italian nougat? Well, I suppose we can. If we make it soft and creamy, fill it full of chopped apricots and currants and scent it with spicy olibanum, it’s hardly surprising that it looks tempting enough to take a lick. You know better than that, though, don’t you? Smooth a slice of our fruit encrusted, creamy dessert of a soap all over your body and enjoy smelling like a sweet shop.
- Quantity & Price: 100gms for 355, 200gms for 710
- Appearance â€“ Lush Sultana of Soap looks like a yummy vanilla cake topped with fruits and raisins 🙂
- Fragrance â€“ It smells quite fruity and particularly like berries which I guess are the currants and cranberries doing their job 🙂
I like this one a lot! It lathers up decently and feels very creamy on the skin. This creaminess lasts even after the bath for about 30mins or so. There’s no way my skin could feel dry after using this.
The top of the bar has small chunks of apricots and raisins and I did find some random bits on cranberry in the middle of the soap. These didn’t really do much for my skin (they don’t stick around long enough to exfoliate either) and just pop out after a while and clog your drain for a while.
I like this soap and would surely repurchase it. I liked everything about it save the drain clogging part 😉
What I like about Lush Sultana of Soap :
- Would suit all skin types
- I love the berry fragrance a lot. A pleasant change from the citrus scents..
- Lathers ok and is insanely creamy
- Fragrance is fruity and kinda therapeutic
- Moisturizing to the skin
What I don’t like about Lush Sultana of Soap :
- Can clog your drain
- Melts reaaallly fast
You may also like reading these:
- Best Of Lush Shower Gels & Jelly Reviews
- Lush Sea Vegetable Soap Review
- Lush You Snap the Whip Review
- Lush Dreamwash Smoothie Review- Sunburn Cure
- Lush Ultrabland Review|Lush Ultrabland Cleanser Review
- LUSH Colour Supplement Jackie Oats Review
- 6 Lush Face Mask Are Here!