Ever used a shower gel/soap Â which contains Vodka Â and smells like a spicy cocktail? If not then please meet Lush Jilted ELF.This is my first shower jelly soap and I am kind of confused about it.May be you can solve the confusion while reading ahead 🙂
- Price – INR 470 for 100 gm (I got it of 235 100gm from the ongoing online Lush sale)
- Ingredients:-Quantative Ingredients = natural = synthetic Glycerine, Fig Infusion, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan Extract, Honey, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Grapefruit Oil, Ginger Oil, Vodka, Perfume, *Eugenol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Methyl Ionone, Coumarin, Colour 45350, Colour 42090, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Glamour Gold Glitter *occurs naturally in essential oils
What Lush Claims :-
Jilted Elf takes an alcoholic stumble around your shower, leaving wafts of fruit cocktails as he goes. Wash away the old and welcome in the new with our bright green, wobbly foaming shower jelly thatâ€™s named after a cocktail we saw for sale in New York. With an infusion of figs, honey and seaweed gel to soften your skin and make you silky to the touch. Then to make you smell intoxicating and irrisistable, we have a multi-layered sophisticated fruity Christmas cocktail fragrance of vodka and essential oils, including cinnamon leaf oil, grapefruit oil and ginger oil. Our Jilted Elf can never be kept down. He looks towards a fine future that is full of promise, his little inner twinkle of gold shines out, no matter how tough going the festive season gets. Grab him and drag him into a shower near you for the most fun shower youâ€™ve had in a long while.
I don’t think I will be awarded for it but it’s called jelly because the texture is exactly like of a jelly.:D.It’s a flouroescent green jelly soap with golden shimmer in it.I initially didn’t know how to use it so after some Googling Â found that one can either take out whole of the soap from the tub and use it or just get a small chunk Â out from the soap and mash it into a loofah to lather it up.
Why I like The Jilted ELFÂ
- It’s fun using Â jelly soap and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft which almost all lush products do.
- It has spicy clove and citrusy fragrance which I simply adore although due to its Â strong clove fragrance some of you might detest it completely.
- It has vegan ingredient and Lush has included this tub in their returnable policy.yeyeyye! I now have five empty pans of Lush 🙂
Why I don’t like Lush Jilted ELF
- When I try to break down the small chunks into the loofah some of the just slips away and lose down the drain.I don’t want to miss even a small bit of my lush product.
- Fragrance doesn’t linger long.
- Doesn’t lather much so many times I thought I haven’t used it only lolz
- Leaves a soapy feeling behind.
So now I am confused…I like to use it and I do enjoy my showers with it but Â it has so many silly drawbacks that I do not find it a product worth investing.
Will I Re-Purchase – Not really!
Wise She Rating – 3/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentineâ€™s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angelâ€™s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 â€“ Best Lush Products
- Jingle All The Way Into LUSH CHRISTMAS CLASSICS!
- Lush Ring Of Roses Butter Cream Review
- Lush Happy Hippy Hair & Body Gel Review
- Lush Products In India