We have shared swatches of MAC Alluring Aquatics eye shadows long back and here is individual review for the eye shadow SEA WORSHIP . I just picked this shade although all the shades were super beautiful and alluring . This was the first time I tried the formula and was hoping to love it due to all the hype .
Size – 1.5 gm , Price – 1500 /- INR , Available at MAC stores across India
My experience with MAC Alluring Aquatics Eyeshadow Sea Worship :
Shade – Sea worship is described as Tarnished olive , it is warm toned shimmering glittering dirty golden olive shade which looks wonderful on its own and pairs beautifully with any shade . I have used MAC rule here and the look has come out so wonderful IMO . The color is easy to use alone and goes well with endless shades .
Texture and Staying power – It has soft and creamy easy to glide texture , Extra Dimension eye shadows are so different from regular eye shadow , they can be applied wet or dry and looks intense metallic when applied wet . The feel is light weight even if you layer it . I get 7 plus hrs of wear with good primer underneath , on its own it is manageable but I love it with primer . There is no fall out even if you keep layering it , it sits well and looks polished and streak free . I prefer applying this with a synthetic flat brush so that it applies thin and even .
Pigmentation – It is opaque in single layer however if you add more the color just intensifies . In pictures here I have shown you different base – With MAC NUBILE PAINT Pot in first look , With base ofÂ liner like MAC BLACK SWAN in second look and with Primer and MAC RULE eyeshadow in last look Â .
What I like about MAC Alluring Aquatics Eyeshadow Sea Worship :
- I love the stunning teal packaging .
- The shade is beautiful and unique .
- The formula is delight to use – dry or wet .
- The staying power is also great .
- The texture is super light and easy toÂ use with any texture of eyeshadow .
What I don’t like about MAC Alluring Aquatics Eyeshadow Sea Worship :
- The price is too steep .
- The size is small for the price tag .
- It is limited edition shade and was out of stock pretty soon in most of the stores .
Ratings – 5/5
Recommendations – IÂ absolutely loved the formula but the price is too steep , I can add more and get a quad from other brand . If you want to try the formula then pls don’t miss a chance and that was the sole reason I picked this up and not regretting much .
Have you tried MAC Alluring Aquatics Eyeshadow Sea Worship ?
You might like to read:-
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ 3 Best Turmeric Face Packs For Your Skin Type
- Revlon Touch & Glow Advanced Fairness Under Eye Repair Cream Review
- 5 Lâ€™oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipsticks
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss 046 Sizzle Review & Swatches
- Save, Spend & Splurge Wise She- Waterproof Mascara