Pigments are like a mystery which are wrapped in a riddle and one just needs to constantly try exploring them .Sorry! I am getting little over enthusiastic here about pigments and now own sixteen Â of these beauties .Yes! I got five more recently after showing you my ten pigment haul.This habit of buying things in lots is making me splurge like anything but I am not complaining 😉
About Â MAC Antique Green pigment:-
First word which popped up into my mind when I swatched it was smoky.It’s a shade which smoky eye makeup lover will easily Â fall for.It’s a combination of smoky black teal with bit of gold and is uber silky and smooth.In the bottle pigment looks grainy but I didn’t face any issues in blending it out albeit there was some fall out issue.Also, It looks much prettier on eyes and gives out that regal feeling Â inÂ comparisonÂ to the hand swatch.By the way don’t you think it looks like Â rich Â version of MAC humid eyeshadow ?
- Â Price – INR 1300 (I have heard it’s going to be INR 1450 soon)
Usually I trick to stick to few eyeshadow combination but this time I went little ahead and used 3-4 shades here 🙂
Steps of the eye makeup :-
- Step1 – Applied NYX Jumpo pencil in milk Â as a primer and blended it out with MAC 239 eyeshader brush.
- Step2 – MAC Antrique green pigment in the middle of the eyelid.
- Step3 – MAC Mythical eyeshadow in the crease and the outer corner of my eyes.I darkened the outer corner with MAC carbon eyeshadow with MAC 219 brushÂ
- Step4 – From the crease to the brow bone applied MAC Vanilla pigment.(Completely a must have from Â eyery look nowadays) and in the inner 1/4th of my eye lid .
- Step5 – Applied Faces turquoise blue eyeliner Â in my lower lashline and smudged it .
- Step6 – For the upper lash line eyeliner I mixed Inglot duraline with MAC Chocolate brown pigment .
- Step7 – Curled my lashes and applied Sleek lash out mascara 729Â
- Step8 – Filled my brown with MAC Espresso eyeshadowÂ
Antique green won’t receive its Â due if not used for smoky eye makeup. Hopefully I will come up with a look soon 🙂
Have you tried MAC Antique Green Pigment?How you use it ?
More in Pigment series here:-