So lets play question answer round,Â answerÂ in yes or no! 😀
1. Are you a makeup junkie?
me- yes :angel:
2. Do you haveÂ plethoraÂ of Â brushes… duh makeup brushes? 😀
3. Are you lazy bum 😀 and find washing brushes after every use a headache?
me-yes yes yes!!!!!Â :struggle:
If answer to above questions are yes then you need MAC Brush Cleanser in you life asap!Â :worship:Â :dance-left-right:
About MAC Brush Cleanser
MAC Brush Cleanser cleans, disinfects and conditions the brush fibers so that brushes will last longer. Convenient to use, specifically designed to extend the life of high quality brushes, the MAC Brush Cleanser leaves brushes smelling fresh and clean, and helps shorten their drying time.
Price-Â Rs 650 for 235 ml
My Take on MAC Brush Cleanser
Its a life saver for lazy bums like me, i am a regular foundation and concealer user and for me its not humanly possible 😛 to wash after every use and i am wary of usingÂ unwashedÂ brush with foundation residue as i haveÂ extremelyÂ sensitive acne prone skin,Â that’sÂ were MAC brush cleanser comes into my life as an angel.Â :heart:
How I Use the MAC Brush Cleanser:-
I use it in a different way than that what described by MAC. I use it by two ways mainly for spot cleaning and sometimes for deep cleaning if i feel the brush has lot of residues.I Â just put a bit of the cleanser it on a tissue paper and run the brush back and forth until its clean and for deep cleaningÂ just pour a little product into a cup and put your brush in it just for a little bit and then rinse with water.Â One of the best things about theÂ MAC Brush CleanserÂ is that brushes dry so fast, youÂ don’tÂ have to wait for ages to use the brush! 🙂
I guess the pictures are enough to tell you that the cleanser is pretty effective. There is no residue of cleanser left after cleansing and brushes feel softÂ smoothÂ to touch but IÂ would highly recommend to wash your brushes with baby shampoo atleast once in 15 days (lazy me :X-P: )
Pros of MAC Brush Cleanser:-
- Makes the brushes squeaky clean in no time.
- Brushes doesn’t take time to dry.
- No residues left.
- KeepÂ brushes soft and smooth for long.
- Economical… huge quantity!
Cons of MAC Brush Cleanser-
- None. I love it. Period! 😀
Would I recommend MAC Brush Cleanser– Â Yes definitely a must buy, cleaning your brushes regularlyÂ increasesÂ their longevity!!! CLEAN BRUSHES = HAPPY BRUSHES :angel:
Have you tried MAC Brush Cleanser?
You may like reading these-
- MakeupÂ brushesÂ â€“ Cleaning makeupÂ brushesÂ (Picture tutorial)
- MAC #187 Duo Fiber StipplingÂ BrushÂ Review
- My 7 Must Have Beauty & Makeup Products
- QVS facial cleansingÂ brushÂ (Product review)
- Kryolan Premium LiningÂ BrushÂ 9502 Review
- My MakeupÂ BrushesÂ & Accessories Haul!
- Coastal Scents Angle NaturalÂ BrushÂ Review
- Bare Escentuals Face Shaping ‘V’Â BrushÂ Review & Discussion
- 5 Best KabukiÂ BrushesÂ Reviewed
- Wise She Best Of 2011 â€“ Best MAC Product 2011