When I come across a product which is too pale for my skin tone , suddenly my mind start thinking of ways to make it Â work.This is what happened when I received MAC celestial kiss lip gloss as a sample .Instant swatch Â didn’t Â make me fall in love with it Â but some how managed to find a lipstick shade which will go along with it.
TheÂ Heavenly Creatures Cremesheen Glasss is available in the following five shades:
Astral (bright yellow pink),
Celestial Kiss (pale cool peach),
Galaxy Rose (mid-tone violet pink),
Meteoric (mid-tone vibrant coral),
Strictly Plutonic (mid-tone pink brown)
TheÂ MAC Cremesheen Glass in Celestial Kiss comes in the standard Cremesheen Glass packaging which is a round clear plastic tube with a doe-foot applicator that is easy to use.
- Price: 1,400 INR
- Quantity: 0.09 fl. oz
MAC Celestial Kiss Lip Gloss Swatches:-
Celestial Kiss is the lightest colour launched in theÂ Heavenly Creatures Cremesheen Glasss Range and this colours comes off as aÂ pale peach lip gloss with white micro-shimmer which is not visible on the lips. It is really aÂ very light shade that leaves a creamy sheen behind and you will find application easy because it applies evenly without looking patchyÂ on theÂ lips.Â It will last for about 2 to 3 hours on the lips at the max.
You can see how fine the shimmer is the picture below
As the shade was Â too pale for me I applied a coral lipstick underneath and topped it over with the Celestial lip gloss.This way it gave a juicy natural look to my lips and sat comfortably without making them feel sticky.
If used alone the shade was too sheer and was not able to cover lip pigmentation therefore a liner or a lipstick is Â a must.
It’s neither to thick or thin in consistency and vanilla scent Â makes me wear it more often.
What I like about MAC Celestial Kiss Lip Gloss:-
- creamy finish
- Nice vanilla fragranced
- Does not bleed
- Does not settlee into fine lines
What I don’t like about MAC Celestial Kiss Lip Gloss:-
- Will suit only skin tone below NC 36 -37
- A limited edition
- Lasts for only 2 to 3 hours
- Formula is sheer.
Have you triedÂ MAC Celestial Kiss Lip Gloss?
You may also like to read:
- MAC Cream Color Base Hush Review & Swatches
- 6 Neutral Eyeshadows For Everyday Makeup
- Smoke It Out With MAC TILT & MAC Knight Divine Eyeshadow
- MAC Peachtwist Sheertone Shimmer Blush Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Blush Love Cloud ( Tres Cheek Collection): Review & Swatches
- Lanvin L`Homme SPORT EDT Review
- Â Maybelline Jewel Colorsensational Lipstick Fuchsia Crystal Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Â NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Diva: Review, Swatches
- Â Max factor lip liner Rose Review &Swatches