When one is obsessed with a particular colour it is often difficult to justify your purchase. This is what I felt when I got MAC Chromagraphic pencil in rich purple for myself Â after I’d bought two fluidlines in the similar shade 😀 The thing is that no shades look the same – they are different in texture, consistency and shimmer and what not. Am I justifying myself again. Oh ya! I think I am .
Let me just move on with the review of MAC Chromagraphic pencil in rich purple.
Rich Purple is from the fall collection and which has been recently introduced .
- Price – INR 900 for 1.36 gm
What MAC Claims:-
A creamy, soft-point pencil ideal for use as a liner, or to outline and define designs. Provides a bold, intensely smooth application with a well-defined, pigment-rich line.
- Packaging – It’s a sleek black pencil, Â needs to be sharpened and has a shade colour at its base which makes it easy for anyone to pick the desired one if having many of them .
- Texture – Very very smooth and glides beautifully on waterline without stinging or anything.I have major problem with my waterline when it comes to application of eyeliner as Â most eyeliner shades are not visible but this one comes out really dark .
I jut sharpened it to show you that the lead of the pencil is strong enough to hold itselfÂ in spiteÂ of being extremely creamy.
Swatches – It a matte dark purple shade which gives an even application and has slight red undertones.
This is how it looks on my eyes and don’t forget to notice my waterline. I have not comes across any eyeliner which looks so dark on my waterline 🙂
What I like about MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple
- Â Texture is smooth, soft and nicely pigmented.
- Pencil gets sharpened easily without much of wastage.
- Doesn’t sting my eyes.I wear contact lenses and still it didn’t irritate my eyes.
- It stays for all day long and is waterproof too.
- It’s a multipurpose pencil and can be used as a base also.
What I did not like about MAC Chromographic Pencil Rich Purple
- I wish the price could be around 500-600
Recommendation – Definitely! If you are an eyeliner addict and want that one shade which is really close to your heart then try MAC Chromographic pencil.
Wise She Rating:-
- Overall – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying Power -5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book – Simple Eye Makeup With MAC Surf Baby Surf USA Eyeshadow
- 25 Swatches Of MAC Surf Baby Collection
- MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadows Swatches & Photos
- MAC Creamblend Blush Something Special Swatches & Review
- First Time MAC Makeup Buyer -Suggestions
- 22 MAC Autumn Winter Trends 2011
- 11 MAC Paint Pot Photos & Swatches
- Look Book – Bridal Makeup Tutorial With MAC IndianWood Paint Pot
- 8 MAC Lipsticks Swatches For Indian Skin & Dark Lips
- MAC VIVA GLAM Cyndi Lipstick Review
- MAC Lipstick In HIGH TEA Review