Hope you had a blast this diwali! I had a lot of fun because I saw Jab TakÂ Hain Jaan and since I’m an ardent SRK fan I had to love it! Anyway I thought of doing a comparison between Mac’s cult favs Cosmo and MAC Fast play and the more recent addition MACÂ Mehr.
At first glance all of them look very similar .. The typical pinky brown shades that all of us Indian women love! But only we girls can understand the true difference in the shades 😉
- The finish: Cosmo and Fast play are amplified finishes whereas Mehr is a matte finish.I love all three of them for everyday wear and Mehr is my absolute fav
- Â The colour: All three are pinky browns but with some differences. Mehr leans more towards pink whereas Fast Play leans towards brown.Cosmo is more neutral out of the three in my opinion.
Mehr is meant for Indian skin and works beautifully across all skin tones. Cosmo does tend to wash out darker complexions and Fast play works beautifully on complexions that cant carry of Cosmo!
Swatches(L to R) MAC Mehr, MAC Fast Play & MAC Cosmo:-
- Â Texture:Cosmo and fast play being an amplified finish are creamy and glossy although staying power is pretty decent and doesnt really settle into liplines unless lips are very chapped. Mehr is matte but not drying and glides very smoothly and lasts a long time
I cannot really think of any more differences but I love all three and they are actually my most used lippies be it for work or play!
Which one do you think is the best ? Â MAC Cosmo, MAC Mehr or MAC Fast Play?
You might like reading these also:-
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick 735 Maroon Dust Review & Swatches
- MAC Cremesheen Party Line Vs MAC Hot Tahiti Lipstick
- Lâ€™Oreal Infallible Lipstick Molten Caramel Review and Swatches
- MAC Fast Play Lipstick Review, Swatches & FOTD
- MAC Party Line Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Watershine Liquid Diamonds Strawberry Carats 08 Review and Swatches
- Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick in Truly Sunset Review & Swatches
- 14 MAC Creamsheen+Pearl Lipstick & Lipgloss Swatches
- Deborah Milano Light Creator Shine & Volume Lipstick 04 Review & Swatches