MAC Â describes Cream blend something special blush as a light coral and all dry skin girls are going to love it .It blends beautifully and has Â six to seven hours of staying power on my oily combination skin .If I layer it with Â powder blush then it stays for twelve Â hours 🙂
These are permanent and are available in six shades.
- So Sweet, So Easy
- Brit Wit
- Lady blush
- Something Special
- Tea Petal
- Price – Â 1150 INR
- Packaging – It comes in a Â round plastic see through flip top plastic packaging with MAC trademark on its top and name of the blush behind it.
- Pigmentation – Â Blush looks quite dark in the pan but is sheer which can be built up as per one desire.This blush will be loved by those who want a natural peachy coral flush on their cheeks.After blending it it looks lighter and one needs to build on the intensity to make it looks what it actually appears Â in the pan.I prefer using it during the day as it brings nice warmth to my face and at night I team it up with MAC hush highlighter.
- Application – I prefer using a q tip for applying it and then blend it with my fingers.It lacks in pigmentation therefore Â I don’t like to use my buffer Â brush as lot of product gets wasted.This blush hardly takes any time in blending and its rare that one can go wrong while applying it.
Swatches of MAC Creamblend blush Something special In different lights
A very natural peachy coral shade and when blended gives a natural peachy coral finish and has pink undertones Â in it.
What I liked about MAC Cream blend blus something specialÂ
- Easy blending and packaging
- Looks very natural
- Pigmentation can be built up
- Good staying power
- Doesn’t break me out
- Its permanent
- Overall – 4/5
- Pigmentation– 4/5
- Staying power – 5/5
- Packaging – 4/5
- Texture – 5/5
- First Time MAC Makeup Buyer -Suggestions
- Sephora Lip Attitude Star Wild Bronze 21 Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst 016 Bordeaux Lipgloss Review & FOTD
- Where To Buy Bridal Lehanga & Get Bridal Makeup In Delhi
- Laura Mercier Lipstick Pixie Review & Swatches
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Fire Review,Swatch & FOTD
- Smashbox Blush Rush Gingersnap Photos & Swatches