I love cosmetics and for me, every cosmetic I own has a special story behind it. This gloss is very close to my heart as it is my first one from MAC which I got after gathering courage to enter the store. Many a times I could not enter the store 🙂 because I always had the fear of intimidating SAs. But one fine day, I entered the store just to find out how stupid and wrong I was! The SA I met was very friendly and cooperative. And he listened to me very patiently and when I asked about a nice office-wearable lip gloss, he introduced me with this beauty. I saw a lot many glosses after this, but I bought this one!
About MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of Mâ€¢Aâ€¢C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own.
My Experience with MAC Cremesheen Glass in Over Indulgence:
It is a pretty peach color with brown undertones, but on my pinkish lips, it comes out as a gorgeous Peach shade but nothing over the top. A shade which just perks up my mood and makes me super happy :-). I may sound crazy but believe me, try it out on your next MAC visit and if you are a medium complexion girl like me, you will fall in love with this shade.
- Price: 1150 INR (ouch!)
- Packaging: A transparent tube with a sponge tip applicator. I quite like the non fussy packaging a lot. The applicator is really nice and the quantity picked is sufficient to cover both lips.
- Texture: Leans towards sticky but not ewwy and sticky :P. I mean, they a bit thick and sticky but not gooey. The shade is quite opaque and a single swipe is sufficient to impart color and glass like shine to lips. It is super moisturizing. A great thing about this is that, it covers the flaky lips and gives a fuller and glossy appearance to them.
- Staying Power: This is my favorite part :-). This gloss stays for about 4-5 hours! I am pretty happy with the staying power. And even though it leaves, my lips have a slight peach tint left, which kinda looks like a peach sheer lipstick.
It is a pretty everyday shade. Works wonders when paired with a peach blush. I love the way it looks with my favorite MAC Blush â€˜Peachesâ€™. It can be paired with OTT eyes and beautifully balance the look. Once Zee asked me about my favorite Lipgloss from MAC and my instant response was this. Because itâ€™s my go to gloss with every peach blush and I love how soft it makes me look ;-).
MAC Cremesheen glass OverIndulgence Swatch
Pros of MAC Cremesheen glass OverIndulgence
- Neat and classy packaging
- Smooth, uniform texture
- Good pigmentation
- Gives opaque coverage to lips
- Very hydrating and comfortable on the lips
- Long lasting
Cons of MAC Cremesheen glass Over Indulgence:
Cost is a major con which I find in this gloss. Spending 1150 on a gloss really hurts!
Will I repurchase it MAC Cremesheen glass Over Indulgence-
I guess so; I love this range and its staying power. I will look for some bright shades too.
Have you tried MAC Cremesheen glass OverIndulgence?
You may like reading these-
- MAC Lipstick in Twig: Swatches And Review
- 2 MAC Cosmo Lipstick Dupes
- MAC Frost Ramblin Rose Lipstick Review & Swatches
- MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paintpot Review & Swatches
- Look Book â€“ MAC Golden Olive Pigment & Melon Pigment â€“ Pigment Series 4
- MAC Girl About Town Vs MAC Cremesheen Lickable & MAC Impassioned
- MAC Lip Prep And Prime Review
- MAC Lipstick See Sheer Review & Swatches
- MAC Peaches Blush Dupes
- Pink And Gold Eyeshadow Tutorial â€“ MAC Bright Fuchsia & Pink Brown Pigment