I have 2-3 MAC lipsticks with me and Ravishing is one of them.
ACCORDIND TO THE SITE:
MAC describes ravishing as clean light peachy coral.
- Shade:The shade is a beautiful soft peach which leans towards coral shade. It has very subtle,almost invisible gold shimmer to it that are hardly detectable and it is the presence of the shimmer that provides such gorgeous sheen to the lips.
Texture, Finish & Staying Power:-
The texture is really creamy and the finish is creamy and opaque. It glides on smoothly on lips and keeps them hydrated. The lipstick in not at all drying on lips bit it does has a tendency to settle in the lines of lips.
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Ravishing Swatches:-
Ravishing stays for about 3 Â½ -4 hours on lips after which it goes away as it is a lighter shade so it goes off completely. Ravishing is such a shade of peach that would work well when paired with warmer or peachy blushes otherwise it can wash out your look. This shade will suit lighter to medium skin tones more .It has the same vanilla fragrance present in all MAC lipsticks.
MAC Cremesheen Ravishing Lipstick On My Lips:-
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Ravishing Dupes:-
DUPES: Oriflame pure color lipstick-coral rose, Revlon colorburst lipstick-peach, Deborah Milano red-10(it is more peachy),Maybelline colorsensational high shine lipstick 840(coral lustre-it is more pinky with shimmer and glossy).
(l-r:Maybelline high shine 40 , MAC ravishing, Deborah Milano red-10)
My hand swatch shows the proper shade although on my lips, it comes out a bit pinky!!
Pros: MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Ravishing:-
- Pretty shade for everyday wear.
- The sheen present provides the look of healthy lips.
- The finish is creamy and opaque.
Cons:Mac Cremesheen Lipstick Ravishing :-
- You need to co-ordinate the lip shade along with a proper blush otherwise it can wash out the entire face
- It will looks streaky on darker skin tones.
- Low staying power.
Recommendation:I would suggest trying this shade at the store before buying although it is a beautiful shade but it may or may not work on certain skin tones.
Â Have you tried MAC Cremesheen Ravishing Lipstick?
You might like reading these also:-
- Indola Repair Shampoo Review
- Eye Makeup With Coastal Scent Hot Pots
- Deborah Milano Kajal Pencil 118 Review & Swatches
- Haus Of Gloi Sugar Exfoliant Review
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Audacious Asphalt â€“ Review & Swatches
- How To Introduce Bottle To Breastfed Baby
- 5 Must Have OPI Nail Polishes Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Montagne Jennesse Aloe Vera Face Spa Review