Few of you asked me whether Inglot eyeliner gel Matte 74 is a dupe of MAC Dark diversion, so I thought of showing you the difference. Both, when reviewed individually, look same but actually there is quite a bit of difference when swatched together
- Price of MAC Dark Diversion – INR 1000 for 3gm and Inglot Eyeliner is INR 680 for5.5gm
- Texture Â – Both are smooth but Inglot one starts drying after five months while MAC diversion is still creamy and glides beautifully.Both are pigmented and soft and will suit sensitive eyes.
MAC Dark Diversion (Right) – It’s a burgundy shade with a mix of brown .It has Â purply-mauve micro shimmer in it which is not that much visible but does add a bit of difference to the shade.It’s a great shade to be used from usual brown or black.
Coming to Inglot Eyeliner Gel Matte 74 – It’s a beautiful matte little glossy egg plant shade with a mix of plum.Looks amazingly beautiful:)
Staying power of both shades is equally good and I love both the shades :)Now choice is yours 😛
Below is Â the eye makeup look with Inglot gel eyeliner 74
and my eye makeup with Dark diversion is hereÂ
Which gel eyeliner shade will you chose ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Fraud Protection /Safest Online Shopping Method â€“ Virtual Credit Card (VCC)
- NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk 595 : Review Photos Swatches
- Sue Devitt Triple C-Weed Loose Powder Review
- Inglot Face Powder Blush 40 Photos & Swatches
- 20 MAC Powder Blush Swatches
- NP Set Lip Gloss Compact Nisi Pink Review & Swatches