I am so glad you all liked my reviews for two purple eyeshadow I shared few days back, as I just relocated there is a delay but now I will try and share the rest of the shades I have. I am here with another purple eye shadow review and do wait for 7 more coming your way in few days . Here is one of the lighter colours from MACâ€™s permanent line â€“ Beautiful Iris which is as beautiful as its name.
Size â€“ 1.5 gm,
Price â€“ 720/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India.
Shade â€“ Beautiful Iris is described as LAVENDER with sheen; it is fun purple colour which is bright but not hard to work around and a must have shade for purple lovers and you will agree with me once you see the swatch. It is cool toned light lilac shade with super fine pink and blue duo chrome pearly sheen.
Texture â€“ It is from Veluxe pearl finish and is one of the best textures from MACâ€™s permanent line, very creamy and gorgeously pigmented. I love the fact how the super fine pearly sheen shimmer is finally milled and gives that beautiful duo chrome finish in different lighting.
Pigmentation â€“ It is gorgeously pigmented eye shadow but you do need to layer it a little â€“ 2 to 3 to be precise. It is easy to build and blend but needs a good primer underneath to show the colour intensity. Â I find the colour is great for inner corners, all over lids and to highlight brow bone, this is versatile shade and can be used in different ways depending on your creativity.
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow Beautiful Iris :
- The colour is gorgeous and is easy to incorporate in looks without many efforts.
- The finish and texture are a class apart.
- The colour doesnâ€™t fade or crease provided you have a good base underneath.
What I donâ€™t like aboutÂ MAC Eyeshadow Beautiful Iris:
- Nothing at all apart from little extra effort in layering.
Rating â€“ 4.5/5:
Though I really adore the shade I do find that it needs a little bit of layering which may be a pain at times. Apart from this I really have no con for this.
Have you tried MAC Eyeshadow Beautiful Iris ?
You might also like reading these:-
- Wet n wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio Spoiled Brat Review and Swatches
- Fruttini Pineapple Prosecco Shower Peeling Exfoliant Sorbet Review
- Zenith Nutrition Hair Fab Dietary Supplement Review â€“ Awesome Hair Growth Product
- MAC Satin Lipstick Rebel Review & Swatches
- 10 Owl Tattoo Designs You Must Check Out