MAC Eyeshadow CrÃ¨me De Violet
Here is another offering from MAC permanent line of purple eye shadows â€“ CrÃ¨me De Violet. I picked this without trying at store as my purple phase was going on and this had some amazing reviews online. Nevertheless, the shade is pretty and not to be ignored if you love purples and are ready to work around.
Size â€“ 1.5 Gms,
Price â€“ 720/- INR, Available at MAC stores across India
Shade â€“ CrÃ¨me De violet is described as Pink violet with Gold pearl. It is cool toned pinkish purple shade with golden specks , it is not soft shimmer and is little chunky and doesnâ€™t transform well on eyes .
Texture â€“ it is from frost finish which offers one of the best and most pigmented shades like tilt, humid, Bronze, cranberry, deep truth and so on, but this shade is too sheer and the texture also appears little powdery and not as intact as the other shades I mentioned above Â .
Â MAC Eyeshadow CrÃ¨me De Violet Â Swatches:-
Pigmentation â€“ It looks wonderful in pan but once you pack it on brush the excitement just vanishes. Â I have to layer it two three times to show on my lids and as it is little powdery there is a bit of fall out. The shimmer which looks pretty in finger swatch and in pan disappears on lids. The shade works well when patted on lids rather than blending in the crease.
Staying power â€“ With primer it stays for 5 â€“ 6 hrs and then sheers down.
My experience with MAC EyeshadowÂ CrÃ¨me De Violet:
I love the shade and feel the golden specks looks stunning when swatched however they donâ€™t transforms well on eyes. I feel it is good but not great shade to start with, if you are a pro or are use to working with sheer shades do give this a try. It does needs a little extra work and is not easy to work around but once you get hang of it am sure you will enjoy this muted shade to incorporate in looks.
What I like about MAC EyeshadowÂ CrÃ¨me De Violet:
- The shade is beautiful and speaks spring to me; I absolutely adore this shade and will look out for something similar but more pigmented and solid.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC EyeshadowÂ CrÃ¨me De Violet:
- I hate the pigmentation; it is too sheer for my liking and needs a lot of layering to show up.
- It is little powdery and I feel it lacks the softness frost finish has.
- The golden speck which is lifeline just disappears when you work it around, how I wish it showed well, it looks so pretty in pan.
Ratings â€“ 3/5
Recommendation – The shade is beautiful but needs a little bit of layering and a good primer underneath to show properly. I feel it is little powdery too, which makes it little messy at times. If you like this shade and are ready to work then do give this a try or else try in store and see how it performs.
Have you tried MAC EyeshadowÂ CrÃ¨me De Violet?
- Pondâ€™s White Beauty Peel-Off Instant Brightening Mask Review
- Neutrogena Multi Defence Gentle Purifying Scrub Review
- Bags Online Shopping India
- DIY: How To Make Your Own Henna Paste At Home
- Fem Turmeric Herbal Fairness Creme Bleach Review â€“ Ammonia Free
- 6 New & Must Have Coral Lipstick Shades In India