MAC has very limited gold shades but the ones they offer are absolutely gorgeous and must have and no brainers shade. The one am sharing today can be used all over the lids and on lower lash line but if you want to see the best gold shade highlighter read Zaraâ€™s review here .
Size â€“ 1.5 gm,
Price â€“ 720/- INR for refill, Available at MAC stores across India
Shade â€“ MAC GOLDMINE is described as Intense gold with shimmer, a very basic description and true to its name it is deep and intense shade of true gold, neither too warm nor cool toned, it is neutral toned shade and will go on any skin tone effortlessly.
Texture â€“ it is from FROST FINISH range, very soft and has the high shine frosty finish but not at all powdery or chunky, it is finally milled and the pearly frost is super fine which makes it easy to work and delightful to incorporate in looks .
Pigmentation â€“ It is opaque in single pass however a little layering makes it look more intense and even out. It has very soft texture but the pigmentation is bang on, it is incredibly pigmented and one of the best and most opaque shades I came across.
Staying power â€“ I need a good base underneath to make it stay long, this however shows easily without primer but doesnâ€™t stay long, a good primer makes it stays creaseless for hrs.
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow Gold Mine :
- The classic gold shade.
- The frost finish which is super fine and not powdery at all.
- The way to can be combined with any shades easily and can look beautiful in every possible way.
- It stays nicely on my oily lids with good primer underneath.
What I donâ€™t like about MAC Eyeshadow Gold Mine :
- No cons at all, it is must have shade.
Ratings â€“ 5/5
This is one of the must have shades from MACâ€™s permanent line and amongst this colour family , it is gorgeously pigmented and goes well with any skin tone , can be worked easily with any shade easily and blends effortlessly .
Have you tried MAC Eyeshadow Gold Mine ?
You might also like reading these:-
- 10 Amazing Foot Tattoo Designs
- Inglot Kohl Pencil 01 Review & Swatches
- DIY â€“ Green Tea & Rice Flour Face Pack
- MAC Frost Lipstick Viva Glam Rihanna Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 5 Foundations That Give Good Coverage
- ELF Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets Review
- 7 Tips To Store Perfumes So They Last Longer
- NYC Liquid Eyeliner Black Review & Swatches