I’m back with another MAC eyeshadow and this time its another multi-tasker shade called Flip! I bought this along with Nylon intending Nylon to be a silvery highlighter and Flip to be a golden hued highlighter. Read on to know how it fared.
My take on MAC Eyeshadow in Flip:
- Color: Flip is a frost finish eyeshadow which can be Â described as a peachy gold eyeshadow with golden shimmer. Frankly, this reminds me of MAC CCB in Hush..but with a golden hue.
- Price:Â INR 720 for the refill
- Pigmentation & Texture:Â The shade is decently pigmented, although it does tend to haveÂ a tad bit more fallout. But I have realised that the fallout occurs when I tryÂ sweeping this shade on my lids. So now I just pat it on to avoid this.
- Staying Power:Â This stays on my lids for about 6hrs straight.
At the beginning I called this a multitaskng shade. The reason for this is that it can be used:
- As a highlighter on the brow bone and also on the nose and the rest of the face. It won’t look OTT if used right.
- Can be used as an Â all-over lid shade.
- Can be used right in the middle on the lid for a shimmery look or to amp up a simple look
- Perfect to be worn in the inner corners of the eyes
- Perfect for Indian weddings
Here’s how it looks on my eyes. I have used it heavily on my browbone and lightly in the inner corners of my eye.
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow in Flip:
- Can be used in so many ways
- A perfect shade to have for Indian weddings
- The shimmer isn’t tacky or Â OTT.
- Â Not chalky at all despite being a frost finish
- Has an awesome staying power
- Has the ability to Amp up any look.
- Adds a touch of sparkle to the look with just a dab
What I don’t like about MAC Eyeshadow in Flip:
- Has alot of fallout when swept across the lid
What do you think of MAC Flip? Would you go for it?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe â€“ Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow
- MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow