If you’ve read about my Bday haul here, then you must have seen this eyeshadow I’d picked up…I’m a huge neutral eyeshadow lover and never miss out on a chance to get a new neutral in my kitty. So today, I’ll be reviewing my latest eyeshadow love after MAC Trax…MAC Sable! 🙂
My take on MAC Eyeshadow in Sable:
- Color: Sable is described as a Gold Plum with bronze pearl.
- Price: INR 720 for the refill & INR 900 for a full pan
- Pigmentation & Texture: The pigmentation is soo worth it…One would need such a tiny bit and unlike matte finishes which look dry or other frost finishes, this is amazing…I usually don’t like using frost finish shadows on my lids coz they look a bit chalky and don’t go on too well. But for a wonder, this looks perfect! It feel absolutely velvetty on my lids 🙂
- Staying Power: This stays on my lids for about 8-9hrs and this is the max I’ve worn it or else I’m sure this would last even longer 🙂
Its no secret that I like neutral shades and this is one of those shades which tends to add a li’l pizzaz to any look…It’s not totally plummy nor absolutely bronze..Its a perfect in between shade that would suit all skintones. I use it as a lid color as well as a crease shade and love it both ways.
Incidentally this happens to be a close dupe of the shade Toasted from the Urban Decay Naked Palette..which kinda makes me happier ;-).
What I like about MAC Eyeshadow in Sable:
- Versatile shade
- No fall out
- Silky soft to apply
- Amazing staying power
- Can be worn anywhere for any occasion
- did not crease on my lids.
- Well pigmented
What I don’t like about MAC Eyeshadow in Sable:
- Nothing..it’s perfect as it is 🙂
What do you think of MAC Sable? Have you tried it out?
You may also enjoy reading:
- MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow: Review, Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow Sketch Review & Swatches
- MAC Eyeshadow in Moleskin: Review & Swatches
- 11 MAC Eyeshadows For Brown Eyes
- 5 Ways To Use MAC Espresso Eyeshadow & MAC Espresso Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Sumptuous Olive Eyeshadow Dupe â€“ Inglot Pearl 433 Eyeshadow